How many girls have you had sex with

D_Teasdale Tittithorne

Experimental Member
Media
Oh, I definitely wouldn't call 16 (or 22) slutty!
I've slept with about 4 times that many men and women, and I don't consider myself a slut. Though if I'm being completely honest, I guess you could say I've had periods where I acted slightly less than wholesome... :wink:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
about 50, started in the late 60's, into the mid 70's. from age 16 to 24. lived in Florida for awhile, and sometimes I would fuck 6 different women on a weekend. gee, going to the beach in the afternoon was great!!! anyway, shortly after I turned 24, I met a gal, and we been together ever since. that's been 34 yrs ago.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Accident? how does that work?

Very easily...It only takes a few drinks and a pair of beer goggles at closing time. You wake up the next AM with a hell of a headache in bed next to someone you don't know...OR someone you know all too well and there is a condom wrapper and a bottle of lube on the nightstand and you think WTF? How the hell did this happen? I can't believe I did that...WTF was I thinking?:eek:

Or if the person in the sack with you is amazingly hot... HOLY SHIT! is this for real or am I dreaming?:biggrin1:

Holistic_Harry

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Around 50 women. You should remember that when I was a teen and early 20s this was before AIDS was heard about. We figured that antibiotics would cure anything we might pick up. Now women (and men) are less casual about sex generally. I'm still accumulating lovers but at a slower rate. Partly it is a changed attitude but also I'm not as cute anymore.

Finker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I counted over 60, that was about 5 years ago, surely its more to do with quality, rather than quantity, Ive had some great sex but Ive also had some shockingly bad encounters.

I know what you mean.... fat ones are usually the grateful type, and are a lot of fun