How many girls have you had sex with

66mustang_9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
During college I was exceptionally fortunate in that I had a girlfriend who was bi, and she had such a great experience when I took her virginity that she would bring home girls that she had been with for me to take their cherry. Together we made the girls' experience very enjoyable. They would have such a great experience that they would set up referral sex with their friends. In total, I had a recorded list of 100 virgins that Amy and I took together before we stopped counting. After college I have probably added close to that many more girls to my list. I have been extremely blessed and very busy.

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
During college I was exceptionally fortunate in that I had a girlfriend who was bi, and she had such a great experience when I took her virginity that she would bring home girls that she had been with for me to take their cherry. Together we made the girls' experience very enjoyable. They would have such a great experience that they would set up referral sex with their friends. In total, I had a recorded list of 100 virgins that Amy and I took together before we stopped counting. After college I have probably added close to that many more girls to my list. I have been extremely blessed and very busy.
Damn, thats good luck