How many girls have you had sex with

RumperRoom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
4 women (Hated ever single time) 3 guys actual sex, long term relationships. I have sucked so many cocks in my time. way to many to count.

maybe 12..I wish I had been more confident when younger..lol
as an adult I found out that many of the women I was attracted too had no idea what I was packing:)

travisblue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
1 prostitute in tj
2 exotic dancer
3 some girl a buddy brought over
4 prostitute in sd - no wait. that was a bj. that count? i think i caught her digging my wallet out from my pants around my ankles but was too drunk to care. then i was upset i couldn't pay but she left so fast so i guess it was ok. ya i def got fucked. it counts.
5 prostitute in tj but was probably a guy or something in between. (stay the hell away from bambis) i knew the word rapido but not the word for slow down. made for a silly time.
6 the chubby girl from club montage.
7 horny hot chick on catalina island. found out later she nailed another guy from my boat the night before. into sailors i guess.
8 big girl in perth aus. evidently i didn't satisfy her so she disappeared back upstairs with one of my bros like 20 min later.
9 prostitute in san jose, panama. my chief bought her for me at the bar. bless his heart.
10 the crazy drunken girl - lil sister of my friend.

Answer is 9.5. i think.
pretty sure.
i really need to raise my standards. and i am seeing a pattern i dont like.