• 116+

Votes: 30 4.6%

• Total voters

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Eh, after a while you'll realize sex is one of the easiest things to find in life, and getting laid is hardly an accomplishment.

I agree. I put it this way to a good friend; "Sexual attraction is easy, love is a little more challenging."

B_Kshelby67

1st Like
Media
but i got 5 fucking partners right now.. :) Please tell me why this is a good thing. how fast can i reach 100? Why do you want to?
I've always been curious about males who feel like they have to get their numbers up? Is there some sort of secret prize guys get for screwing 100 women? A Harley Davidson motorcycle, a really nice leather bomber jacket, a box of Cuban cigars? Do tell . . . really, inquiring minds want to know! hmm who said 115+ lol one must be lying or better be within my family members haha! Dude, I know half a dozen gay men who are well into the triple digits and some that have passed four. Not only are you not competition for these guys you, aren't even in the race. :tongue:

because I want a woman but can only find girls (maturity thing) Well Said! I knew I liked you for more than your cock. :kiss:
0 girls, more than 10 women. :05: Good Answer!
That's a depressing thought. Sounds like none of them were worth it, or you'd have stuck around longer. He's 18 he has no idea what a quality woman is, or what to do with one.
I love your comments. You are so so awesome

D_golden parachute

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The thing about men wanting to sleep with a lot of women, that's almost acceptable to talk about

but if a woman does it she is a 'slut' and is looked down upon

It's a bit silly and anyone who brags about the amount of women they have slept with is a twat

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The thing about men wanting to sleep with a lot of women, that's almost acceptable to talk about

but if a woman does it she is a 'slut' and is looked down upon

It's a bit silly and anyone who brags about the amount of women they have slept with is a twat

What's the difference between a bitch and a slut? A slut sleeps with everyone, a bitch sleeps with everyone but you.

midnight

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Somewhere around the 80 mark.... But that is mostly from living in a ski resort for 8 years... Was lots of fun, and lots of good memories... I believe I was with five girls up to age 21. Then the number jumped by about 70 in four years. I am a reformed Slut.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's a depressing thought. Sounds like none of them were worth it, or you'd have stuck around longer.

that so many still think like this is kind of a depressing thought to me. Let the kid enjoy himself without getting a guilt trip about how his relationships aren't good enough because they don't match up with whatever stupid fairytale definition of an ideal relationship someone else has in their mind. Anyway he's 19 for Christ's sake. We've got guys on this site twice that age who are still virgins.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just want to try everything before i setttle... someone once told me... do everything before so u dont have to do it after u marry, and mess up the relationship.." plus i dont do harm, girls luv it

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
but i got 5 fucking partners right now.. :) Please tell me why this is a good thing. how fast can i reach 100? Why do you want to?
I've always been curious about males who feel like they have to get their numbers up? Is there some sort of secret prize guys get for screwing 100 women? A Harley Davidson motorcycle, a really nice leather bomber jacket, a box of Cuban cigars? Do tell . . . really, inquiring minds want to know! hmm who said 115+ lol one must be lying or better be within my family members haha! Dude, I know half a dozen gay men who are well into the triple digits and some that have passed four. Not only are you not competition for these guys you, aren't even in the race. :tongue:

because I want a woman but can only find girls (maturity thing) Well Said! I knew I liked you for more than your cock. :kiss:
0 girls, more than 10 women. :05: Good Answer!

I love your comments. You are so so awesome

Well, instinct tells us we want to impregnate as many women as possible, to ensure the future of our seed. But that translated into modern times equals we want to have sex with as many women as possible. I just wish i had the skills required to get into womens pants :(

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Who cares about how many women you've slept with, can you remember all of their names?

BTW: I have had sex with 200+ women... and no, I can't remember all of their names.

I remember the names of all the women I slept with. At least all the ones that I knew names for in the first place.