• 116+

Votes: 30 4.6%

• Total voters

hrconsulttex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
0, but that's because I never was really that interested in having sex with girls. Not that I'm not curious about it and haven't considered doing it just once to see what all the fuss is about, but my sexual interest has pretty much always been in other guys.

Now if there was a poll for how many guys you've slept with...:wink:

gboy

Just Browsing
Media
Interesting poll question. I lost track a long time ago. I played in a R & B band and sometimes there was more than one in a night or weekend. However, I have played safe for many years. I am not a notch keeper. I just go with the flow without the mission of conquest and accounting.

gboy

Just Browsing
Media
Maybe a more accurate question would be, "how many people have you had sex with"? This would include those who cross gender lines.

I have had sex with over 90 girls and women, 94 is right number. Its not hard for me, im good looking,tall athlete and well hung. And girls do tell each others that i have big one so many of them have been curious and i dont have to put much effort for getting them into my bed.. And im 26 years old so i have lots and lots time to get to number 200 :)

ekybottom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As a gay man, I experimented with hetrosexuality in my late teens and early 20's, so 3. If the question was how many sex partners that you've had over your lifetime, then probably more than 80 but less than 100.

B_agapeboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i have had sex at least 3 times a week sence i was 12 so at least 1560, but probly more because when i was in high school i slept with sombody nearly every night...altho my senior year i was in a relationship for like 8 months so i didnt sleep with as many people but i slept with her alot...when i was in the navy i tryed my luck with greeks, italians, japanese, and spanish. sometimes i had more than one girl in a night too...so ive slept with a lot of girls...a lot

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im 28 and Im think Im somwhere around 45 or so...

For those guys who are not laid, keep your head up it will happen.

My advice get a job waiting or bartending in a popular resturant. You will work with a lot of women and even if you not smooth, you will still be friends that you may be able to build on later.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i have had sex at least 3 times a week sence i was 12 so at least 1560, but probly more because when i was in high school i slept with sombody nearly every night...altho my senior year i was in a relationship for like 8 months so i didnt sleep with as many people but i slept with her alot...when i was in the navy i tryed my luck with greeks, italians, japanese, and spanish. sometimes i had more than one girl in a night too...so ive slept with a lot of girls...a lot

When you were 12 years old you were fucking 3 new partners every week. Were you forced into child prostitution? This is nearly as believable as the claim that you have a 10.5 inch dick.