how many girls you fucked with used to touch themselves during penetration?

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife does this all the time, and I love watching her do it while I am inside stroking her. And, to me, it feels better when she does so. Many times she will have her orgasm this way and almost immediately I will shoot my cum load also. I love seeing her do this.

CaliforniaGirl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Touching myself is all fun and good while having sex but if i want clit stimulation I usually take it up a notch and pull out a vibrator while he's doing me. Then everyone feels the vibrations :)

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
LOL, reading this post I am feeling strange I thought this was all normal activity... watching a guy masterbate, touching myself during penetration, using small vibe during penetration or during anal? Are you saying most females don't do this stuff???? OMG

It's all "normal." Anything that boosts her pleasure is great! I love it when a woman touches herself while we fuck. Some women like that, some don't need it. More pleasure is always best!

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
LOL, reading this post I am feeling strange I thought this was all normal activity... watching a guy masterbate, touching myself during penetration, using small vibe during penetration or during anal? Are you saying most females don't do this stuff???? OMG
wolfies threads are always confusing don't let it throw you.

its quite normal, all of my partners have done it, especially with a little encouragement from me!:naughty:

1958ST

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
for years my wife would never touch herself during intercourse, then a few years ago she started rubbing her clit when I asked her too while I was busy pumping her to peak her orgasms. This has gotten to be a regular any time we have sex with her on her back. Doggie style she can only rub her clit a few seconds until an orgasm hits and she is unable to rub for a while.

anyway, now usually our foreplay end with me above her rubbing his clit while she sucks my dick and rubs her stomach. This goes on through a couple of orgasmic waves until it builds to the one where she can't stand it. Then she pushes me away and rubs off a big crashing one while I move around and get my dick head between her pussy lips. When her orgasm starts to go away, i start pumping and she rubs off another one and then I take over rubbing her clit while a few more waves hit her. We may finish in that position or switch to another but by that time she doesn't play with her clit so much as rub her stomach some more.