how many guys are actually thicker than 6"?

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know what he is asking as I wonder the same. I look at my 6 inch around cock and I look at what 4, or 5 inches around is supposed to look like...and I can't imagine they could be like that. So in the real world - a typical girl or boy will encounter how many cocks of 6 inches and over? What percentile is 5.5-6 inches? They do the percentile for 7 inches long (the top 20% of the population) but you never see that for girth.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my hubby is a real life 7 inches around in girth. so they do exist. have had some average ones but the usual was around 6 and 6.5 inches. he is the biggest girth i have ever had an i must say it is a full feeling as well. i think the longer the cock the smaller the girth to a certain extent, but thats just my guess from my experience. hubby is 7 3/4 Long X 7 inches around. other guys have been longer but none have had his girth. one guy had an 8 inch long cock his girth was only 5 inches around. another had a 5.5 inches and a 5 inch girth, so depends on a lot of things i would say.

Reactions: Heyeboyz_9

widenine

Experimental Member
Media
Girth wise, I range from 6.7 to 6.8. My partner struggles to take it, really.
She keeps her hand on my hip area, just in case I go too deep.

Last edited:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Could the guy with 5.-5.5" still satisfy you? Not compared to the 7" girth.

i have to say no on this just looking at it from the cock point of view alone here, as i had a 5.5 inch at the same time as hubby, it was a sort of on again off again dating thing with us for a few months. before we were married. an i had the 5.5 guy a few times. he was real good before hand in bed, with just cock alone. but after my hubby's 7 inches the 5.5 guy just couldn't do it for me any more with just his cock alone. my now hubby's 7 inches has spoiled me lol, and the average dont do it for me much really any more, but their are other qualities to put to use as well to go along with 5.5, but just talking cock girth here no it wouldn't really do much for me now. guess i have been turned into a size queen sort of.:wink:

Last edited:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Girth wise, I range from 6.7 to 6.8. My partner struggles to take it, really.
She keeps her hand on my hip area, just in case I go too deep.

Girth doesn't have much to do with going balls deep with me that has to do with length really. but some women cant handle a thick cock an some can, every one is diffrent on this just like men like big boobs an others small ones. but a nice wide thick cock feels good when its spreading me during sex. love the feeling and if it has a Little length to it as well then its heaven to me then.:biggrin1::biggrin1:

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I took the ruler and kept getting 4 inches in diameter. If you do Pi that's over 12 inches in girth.

I do have to get big condoms and have trouble geting into a fleshlight. I'm trying to figure am I mesuring right. I took pills which gave me an extra erection and my ligament is poking out the side. It varies sometimes I got alot of 3 some I got almost 4. Went to one size fits all and had to get the largest size girth. When I was a kid I used to masterbate with medicine bottle. You know those thick long ones. I had to lubricate and squeeze to get into those.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I took the ruler and kept getting 4 inches in diameter. If you do Pi that's over 12 inches in girth.

I do have to get big condoms and have trouble geting into a fleshlight. I'm trying to figure am I mesuring right. I took pills which gave me an extra erection and my ligament is poking out the side. It varies sometimes I got alot of 3 some I got almost 4. Went to one size fits all and had to get the largest size girth. When I was a kid I used to masterbate with medicine bottle. You know those thick long ones. I had to lubricate and squeeze to get into those.

well i can tell you know matter how you figure it you aren't 12 inches in girth. as if you were you would be at 3 1/2 to 4 inches across the top of your cock. if you are 4 inches around in girth you are approx, 1 1/2 to 1 5/8 across the top of your cock. my hubby's 7 inch around cock when hard is 2 1/2 inches across the top of his cock when hard. a 5 1/2 inch cock is 1 7/8 across the top, so you can see here where this is going , so figuring it pie or how ever you figured it, you cant be 12 inches around in girth. to get an accurate measurement get your self a cloth sewing tape and measure around your cock at full erection then what ever the number is where the tape comes together is your true girth size, but i can tell you one thing it wont be 12 inches:wink: