how many guys are actually thicker than 6"?

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I'm close to or right at 6". I used to measure constantly but I go to where I don't care. My gf likes it, says it's the thickest she's had. And it's thick enough that we had to get Magnum XLs. She likes to brag to her girls about that little fact. :tongue:

BigsSB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
7 inches here, and I didn't know that my thickness was so rare, until I started to read here.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
I know what he is asking as I wonder the same. I look at my 6 inch around cock and I look at what 4, or 5 inches around is supposed to look like...and I can't imagine they could be like that. So in the real world - a typical girl or boy will encounter how many cocks of 6 inches and over? What percentile is 5.5-6 inches? They do the percentile for 7 inches long (the top 20% of the population) but you never see that for girth.

Did you click that wikipedia link? There actually is one for girth. :rolleyes:

xrj789

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm between 5.25 and 5.5 for girth, and trust me, in the real world, that is impressive. I'm 7 long, which is supposedly higher for percentiles judging from Wikipedia, but all girls comment on my thickness more than length. And I'm not even huge, just relatively thick.

Aerosol

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Over 7" here, have touched 8 after a real good pump session.
A fair few girls couldn't take it and cried off but also a fair few could!
Most said it was the thickest they've had.

Reactions: Jocktb1

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah snakebyte is right there are both girth and length charts/percentiles in the links.

Like xrj said In the real world 5.5" girth is enough to impress most people.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
7 inches here, and I didn't know that my thickness was so rare, until I started to read here.

believe me its rare. i haven't seen any guys with that thickness, until hubby, i have seen a lot longer than him but none as thick. so it is rare besides what you read on here, the majority i dont think are much over 5 to 6 inches. although i have seen a lot of 6 ish on guys,[ girth wise] the most of them were between 5 to 5.5 up to 6. so yes 7 up is very rare girth to have. as a rule i have found that the longer the cock the thiner the girth is some what, hubby's is 7 3/4 x 7 but all the longer ones Ive seen have been thin in the girth department, so a girthy cock is much better to us so called size queens who prefer girth over length and we enjoy it very much so, i know i sure do.:wink:

D_Adoniah Sheervolume

Account Disabled
Media
I've been with hundreds (ahem) of men (non-professionally, for you snarky folks..lol). Over 6" of girth is a pleasant surprise. Over 6.5" is extremely rare. I've seen and played with guys 8" in girth, but very few times.

To refute g32js' assertion, length and girth are not, in my experience, inversely proportional. Quite the opposite, in fact...

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah snakebyte is right there are both girth and length charts/percentiles in the links.

Like xrj said In the real world 5.5" girth is enough to impress most people.

yes it is i think to most women/men, because most maybe hasn't seen a bigger cock than the average or normal ones, and they are ok an nothing wrong with them, you have what you are given an thats that. i know when i saw my first really thick cock my eyes must have fell out of my head and i said OMG, and he said WHAT, like he was wondering what was wrong turns out he didn't at all know how big he actually was compared to the other guys i knew. an did i ever take advantage of that like im sure most ladies have as well LOL.

Thicker Guy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
also never had a huge amount of trouble DURING sex. Chicks are often sore the next day (bladder infections etc...VERY common) but they rarely have a hard time taking it DURING the actual sex. I just like to get them REALLY, REALLY wet...that may be it...or maybe I just fuck troopers. :wink:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been with hundreds (ahem) of men (non-professionally, for you snarky folks..lol). Over 6" of girth is a pleasant surprise. Over 6.5" is extremely rare. I've seen and played with guys 8" in girth, but very few times.

To refute g32js' assertion, length and girth are not, in my experience, inversely proportional. Quite the opposite, in fact...

not saying it is 100%. im saying it has been what i have found, others mite as you say experienced it diffrent ,but as for me thats what i have seen.

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm well over 6" here. I've found it to be kind of annoying for the first few minutes (can't fit it in), then it's so tight that I can't always last very long. That's great for me, but not so for the girl. Only when I'm drunk or something can I just go forever. I think if I wasn't as thick this wouldn't be an issue... not that I'm complaining, mind you.

Reactions: Jocktb1

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
believe me its rare. i haven't seen any guys with that thickness, until hubby, i have seen a lot longer than him but none as thick. so it is rare besides what you read on here, the majority i dont think are much over 5 to 6 inches. although i have seen a lot of 6 ish on guys,[ girth wise] the most of them were between 5 to 5.5 up to 6. so yes 7 up is very rare girth to have. as a rule i have found that the longer the cock the thiner the girth is some what, hubby's is 7 3/4 x 7 but all the longer ones Ive seen have been thin in the girth department, so a girthy cock is much better to us so called size queens who prefer girth over length and we enjoy it very much so, i know i sure do.:wink:

So in you experience of the real world....6 inches girth is quite common? I know your hubby is monstrously thick, but if you don't mind could you have a little gander in my gallery and tell me if you think quite a few girls would think I had a thick one? Puts a weak mind at rest ;) (or not! haha)