how many guys are actually thicker than 6"?

DaveUSADAV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I must be very unusual at 7.5". I think I have gotten even thicker than that when I was younger and exceptionally hard. It is very hard on my wife; I can't say that she has gotten much pleasure just soreness and pain and she can only mouth my head and glans. It is especially difficult now she is undergoing menopause. The KY jelly helps but she does not like the taste. She does not tolerate any anal sex. Big is not always better. See my pics.

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
well i can tell you know matter how you figure it you aren't 12 inches in girth. as if you were you would be at 3 1/2 to 4 inches across the top of your cock. if you are 4 inches around in girth you are approx, 1 1/2 to 1 5/8 across the top of your cock. my hubby's 7 inch around cock when hard is 2 1/2 inches across the top of his cock when hard. a 5 1/2 inch cock is 1 7/8 across the top, so you can see here where this is going , so figuring it pie or how ever you figured it, you cant be 12 inches around in girth. to get an accurate measurement get your self a cloth sewing tape and measure around your cock at full erection then what ever the number is where the tape comes together is your true girth size, but i can tell you one thing it wont be 12 inches:wink:

If I meaure for inches across and Pi is 3.14 that's around the neighborhood oh 12". I will say this AT They Fit. all I was a few sizes bigger than their widest girth.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I meaure for inches across and Pi is 3.14 that's around the neighborhood oh 12". I will say this AT They Fit. all I was a few sizes bigger than their widest girth.

i would like to see a photo of it. because i have never seen a 12 in girth. because i dont believe you are 12 in. no matter how you figure it. unless you are talking in cm's then yes. but not in inches we are talking about around not length. i know how you are figuring here i think and my hubby is 7 inches around. and figuring it your way here he would be 21.98. when measuring you dont use pi. you just use the diameter of your cock. so if you are 4 inches around that would be your size.

Last edited:

edaws31

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
here is proof

big_penis_069.jpg

Dragon88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Mr. Average - The true story about penis size, from a site that isn't trying to sell you anything.

According to this survey, it's about 1,1% of the male population that have a 6 inches or thicker cock. There's not many surveys with many individuals so it can be reliable, but this one is one of the best I've seen. There's another pretty good one too.

Definitive Penis Size Survey Results

But this one says that guys with at least 6 inches is about 20%, which is incredibly high. If you take the average of the two tests, you end up with about 10%, which I think is still pretty high. You make your own decision, though...

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am 5 around my shaft...at the base and the middle...it's all the same.

But my head is 6 inches around. Is that still good? or do women prefer the full shaft to be thicker.

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dunno guys... not trying to get confrontational or anything but... seriously?:rolleyes:
Some of you guys are NOT as thick as you say you are... 7 inches!?:rolleyes: My freaken wrist is 7 inches around! Are you kidding me?! If you look at my gallery you'll notice I'm not thin and I'm 6ft1 and my cock is not thin either... i HONESTLY measured my girth in some pics while mostly aroused with the tape snugly wrapped around my shaft and I clock in at 5.75... and when I'm rigid and 100 percent aroused I can be up to 6 inches around... the gillette can I compared with is 6.5 around and that is HUGE thickness... ok so... when it comes to girth every .1 inch counts quite a bit... for someone to say "oh most guys I've been with were between 5 and 6..." is like saying I've been with guys who are between 6 inches long and 9 inches long... I dunno, maybe 6 inches and above are not as rare as I thought but... a lot of people claiming some SERIOUS girth here either don't have the pictures to prove em or are flat out cheating in the measurement... either that or I'm a lot thinner than I thought I was... sorry for the rant people... this wasn't directed towards anyone individual, just me thinking out loud here... then again, not THAT many people have replied here and the entire forum of males here doesn't exactly represent any real size demographic so.... maybe this thread is full of some real rare, genuine fat cocks??? Perhaps :smile:

Reactions: blonk

80deezel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some of these people are thick and girthy, its not that uncommon on this site.
I seen alot of pumpers that have high girth numbers but naturally i think around 7 is the limit.

xrj789

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Girth is certainly harder to accurately measure, at least across the board (where to measure, at thickest point? Or average three measurements? Or around the head, if that's where you're biggest? Lots of variables). But I've said it before in a thread on here, I think the average girth is a lot thinner than we think. It's definitely below 5, and probably close to 4.5. I'm maybe 5.5 when fully aroused and ready-to-fuck hard, and just about every girl I've been with has commented on my thickness, both when they see it and when I'm inside. So yeah, I think over 6 is genuinely rare, maybe 1 in 100, like the Lifestyles survey indicates.

D

deleted3272

Over 6". First time I ever measured i was 6x6 I was 16 and thought I was totally average...lol gained some since then.

B_Joe Montana

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Again don't listen to a female when she mentions penis size. Apparently women arent good at judging size and will always say the man they are currently with are huge even if he is just average. Not many guys have 6 inch plus girth and not many guys here have it either. 95 plus percent of the guys here are straight up liars so dont believe their bullshit either.

Reactions: blonk

D_Barnfahrte Heavypud

Account Disabled
Media
I dunno guys... not trying to get confrontational or anything but... seriously?:rolleyes:
Some of you guys are NOT as thick as you say you are... 7 inches!?:rolleyes: My freaken wrist is 7 inches around! Are you kidding me?! If you look at my gallery you'll notice I'm not thin and I'm 6ft1 and my cock is not thin either... i HONESTLY measured my girth in some pics while mostly aroused with the tape snugly wrapped around my shaft and I clock in at 5.75... and when I'm rigid and 100 percent aroused I can be up to 6 inches around... the gillette can I compared with is 6.5 around and that is HUGE thickness... ok so... when it comes to girth every .1 inch counts quite a bit... for someone to say "oh most guys I've been with were between 5 and 6..." is like saying I've been with guys who are between 6 inches long and 9 inches long... I dunno, maybe 6 inches and above are not as rare as I thought but... a lot of people claiming some SERIOUS girth here either don't have the pictures to prove em or are flat out cheating in the measurement... either that or I'm a lot thinner than I thought I was... sorry for the rant people... this wasn't directed towards anyone individual, just me thinking out loud here... then again, not THAT many people have replied here and the entire forum of males here doesn't exactly represent any real size demographic so.... maybe this thread is full of some real rare, genuine fat cocks??? Perhaps :smile:

My wrist is 6.5 inches:

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/344451

That's pretty much all I gotta say in response :tongue: