how many guys are actually thicker than 6"?

FUNINTHESUN

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I TOO AM AT 7 INCHES... I THINK THAT IS WHY MY COCK DOESN'T LOOK AS LONG AS IT REALLY IS???:rolleyes: BUT I DO BOTTOM OUT ON ANY GAL I HAVE BEEN WITH:smile:

Reactions: Jocktb1

Nick9x7

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Mine is 7.25" around the shaft - the head is a bit bigger around. Have not met other guys thicker than me unless they are pumpers with spongy cocks ... but I would like to meet and play with other huge thick ones ...

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Again don't listen to a female when she mentions penis size. Apparently women arent good at judging size and will always say the man they are currently with are huge even if he is just average. Not many guys have 6 inch plus girth and not many guys here have it either. 95 plus percent of the guys here are straight up liars so dont believe their bullshit either.

how big are you in girth size? i never lie about size and i know how to read a tape measure. where is your photo at? i wouldnt go calling people liars on here if i were you as that is no way to make friends no matter what your and others size are. if you looked at the gallery here you would see that most are at least 6 or more inches in girth.

Last edited:

BigsSB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This thread has done wonders for my ego :biggrin1:

I might have to reevaluate how much humility I have towards my size, big doesn't cut it apparently.

hugeschlongeddude

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I almost hate to respond to this thread because I feel like it's just asking for someone to respond to whatever I say with, "You're not really that big."

All the same, I don't exaggerate my size. I am 7" around. You can check my pics in the gallery.

That being said, I have to really disagree with some who say that big girth is common. I think that it may be less common than legitimate length. In my experience with women, it is also potentially more important.

Dan

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I almost hate to respond to this thread because I feel like it's just asking for someone to respond to whatever I say with, "You're not really that big."

All the same, I don't exaggerate my size. I am 7" around. You can check my pics in the gallery.

That being said, I have to really disagree with some who say that big girth is common. I think that it may be less common than legitimate length. In my experience with women, it is also potentially more important.

Dan

yes length is diffidently more common than big girth. it is not hard to find a guy with a long cock, but it is some what rare to find one with a really big girth. at least it has been that way with the few guys i know, with the exception of my hubby and a couple others. but the majority have been average or below in my case lot of the time in the past. concerning their girth.

TomSchmo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a head that is bigger around than my shaft which is 6"
And i think the bigger head makes it harder to get in.
Whereas if you just have a thick shaft, then you can at least get the head in and youre pretty good then.
So head circumference makes a bigger difference in my opinion.

edaws31

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pictures like this are not proof because there could be slack underneath where we can't see.

dude look how snug the tape is around the pic....at least I have something to stake a claim unlike most on here

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dude look how snug the tape is around the pic....at least I have something to stake a claim unlike most on here
Yes, you get credit for posting a pic. I didn't mean to pick on you in particular. It's just that pics like yours are not 100% proof. A guy can put something on the bottom of the penis (out of view of the camera) to wrap the tape measure around to make it seem snug. It's really not hard to make it look 0.5" thicker or more.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
real world...
average girth is somewhere around 4.5 and 4.9 inches in girth

Based on my experience, I would say that's reasonably accurate. Mine is about 5.5" around, no exaggeration, and I've been told mine's thick. I think 6" is very nice, and so is 6.5", but after that they get much harder to suck, and I've some experience with that as well--just one Mexican guy I dated had a cock about the general shape and size of my wrist!