how many guys have jo in the lockroom/shower?

Have you jo in the gym showers?

• Total voters

trentnyc08

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
just wondering how many guys have relieved some tension in the showers after a work out. I see it often and was just wondering if it is something most guys do. Also straight guys, are you freaked out if you see a dude tugging in the showers?

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Only when nobody else was in there. UT's shower at their pool is almost always deserted, except for the kiddie swim teams and a few others. It's been a long time since I saw a hard-on there.

But then, who would want a creepy old guy to see them hard?:rolleyes:

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
See it all the time but don't join in. I like having a gym membership and getting busted would definitely be frowned upon. If the guy is hot, though, I certainly won't run away and have watched once or twice. At the gym I go to now, it's usually the same few guys who are mostly kinda creepy. I've had guys get slightly stiff on me when showering in the gang showers - much more subtle, kinda like a wink. I usually "wink" back if I like what I see, but don't go father than that at the gym.

macquest90

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have once in the showers. Once before the showers and I came into the towel. When I put the towel on the bench my huge load was in the towel. The guy that was around my age looked and smiled. We looked at each other and laughed and in unison said "it was one of those workouts". We laughed it was good fun.

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yup..a couple times..not anymore tho..changed my schedule, monthly dues went up,..and a few close calls changed my ways..but there were a few times, a couple of times with four of us..when someone entered, we'd turn to the wall and when they left, we'd turn around and watch each other jack off..There were just some moments when and where it was the right time at the right place..It was almost like it was "gay/bi" hours or something; we'd walk around inside the shower/sauna/steam room area with hard ons, going from steam room to sauna to shower..damn that was fun

curiouscam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Done it maybe twice. Never seen any one else in action, although I have heard it once or twice in the stalls on either side of me. Doubt I would join in if I did see someone doing it.

lakecreeker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have done it with several others over the years. High school and up. No problem if all around are mature enough and OK with it. Some of the showers/ lockerooms/spa areas are so much more conducive for it. Been in one in the sauna area where all the guys were semi to full aroused and slowly stroking themselves. Totally enjoying themselves and pleasure rubs of themselves. Wide range of ages in there also.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I never jerked to orgasm in the gym shower. Could have, since the showers had curtain. I found it more fun to exit the shower and walk to my locker with a precum-dribbling softy, though. ;3

macquest90

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If I don't get the chance to cum...I let the pre cum dribble from my swinging soft cock...I'm a bit of an exhibitionist.hahaha