how many guys have jo in the lockroom/shower?

Have you jo in the gym showers?

• Total voters

macquest90

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I caught one guy...he just laughed and walked away...I saw the cum on the shower wall...I got a boner then I jerked...came everywhere...I left the cum that hit my stomach stay...the rest I cleaned...sounds disgusting but I got a couple of looks...and winks...

macquest90

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You should...i do it frequently and its an experience...especially in the gang showers...love it...sometimes I leave cum somewhere to feed my exhibitionism...lol

D

deleted557465

Hmmm... from some reason I tend to not believe to those who said they joined

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Did it several times. First time was when I was about 18, in the sauna of my neighborhood gym...but it was a quite time, and I had my best bud keep a lookout...Have done it in the shower of my university gym, but there were curtains. Have also done it at a massage place, after a massage when the therapist excuses himself to let me change back into street clothing.

NY4Curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have joined in with others when they've jacked off in the gym shower, but what I really enjoy is raising wood when I'm soaping up under the hot water. I love getting hard around other naked guys and find it extremely erotic if they join me with a full erection. The exchange of masculine sexual energy is so positive. I am always proud and happy to be a man. It may not be sex in the shower, but it sure as hell is sexual.

macquest90

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yea I hate those types luckily everybody from 18yo+ likes to walk around our lockerroom naked and hanging or erect...

macquest90

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
once I got a boner but I just kept going on with my shower to my locker to lotion up and go with that boner...no one cares...everybody has dicks in there so whatever...its fun...lol

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've done it a few time..

was super hot to jerk off in the gang showers in college.. always just did it when i was the only one in there.. though did almost get caught a time or two... omg i miss those showers so much.. so freaking hot..

B_Noctem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Once again, I agree with Eddie. It really is a great experience. I've been doing this on a more or less regular basis since I was 16. I really enjoy it. I do it alone, all by myself, or with others. I've often caught other guys doing it and some times, I join. And it can go even further ( french-kissing and blow jobs). Of course, one has to be careful and vigilant but the possibility of getting caught adds a certain thrill.

I don't try to hide or remove any cum drops. Sperm is a beautiful thing and I enjoy leaving traces of myself all over, lol!
Call me naughty! he he... :wink:

macquest90

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Once again, I agree with Eddie. It really is a great experience. I've been doing this on a more or less regular basis since I was 16. I really enjoy it. I do it alone, all by myself, or with others. I've often caught other guys doing it and some times, I join. And it can go even further ( french-kissing and blow jobs). Of course, one has to be careful and vigilant but the possibility of getting caught adds a certain thrill.

I don't try to hide or remove any cum drops. Sperm is a beautiful thing and I enjoy leaving traces of myself all over, lol!
Call me naughty! he he... :wink:

yes yes YES....I leave cum on my chest or dick...its normal or I might leave it in the shower...nothing to hide...almost getting caught is the whole thrill besides busting a good nut:biggrin1:...I have the best orgasms in a locker room...