how many guys have jo in the lockroom/shower?

Have you jo in the gym showers?

• Total voters

JessePee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have never done it before at the gym or seen anyone do it, not sure if I would or not either. Sounds fun, but I would not wanna get kicked out of the gym.

D_Smeg Suckface

Account Disabled
Media
i satisfy myself after every workout @ the university gym; it's such a euphoric feeling, after a strenuous weightlifting/cardio session.

...now, i just need a willing "comrade" who can take care of it for me. =D

Pumpz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have j/o in the sauna working my cock till i'm hard but haven't blown a load. I do the same when i'm in the showers but only when i'm alone.

D

deleted49095

I've j/o in the gang showers when alone. Occasionally I find another dude in there who hangs around a little longer in the showers, and then I do too, then you see he's got a hardon and we'll jerk together, or feel each ither's cocks. I only get hard in there when it's clear another guy is interested. Am quite happy to get a semi with other guys, but am yet to get a full hardon in there with others who may just want to shower. I love the thought of leaving the showers and walking to my gear with a semi and dripping precum. I'd like to think the guys at my gym would just consider it something that happens to guys when they work out. I'm now brave enough to do that, I think.

mydangler

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
One day in school at PE class in school I went and showered about ten minutes before the rest of the guys and I started to jerk off in the middle of the shower room floor. I must have lasted only a minute or so (because of the excitement) as I squirted out on the floor. A few minutes later the rest of my class came in and showered. It was pretty risky thinking back if anyone had caught me.

Nowadays at the gym I only feel comfortable using cubicle type showers because I pop a boner at the sight of the others guys cocks. I really wish it wouldn't happen because I love being naked and walking around naked. Any help on how I could possibly control this?

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
the only thing that really PISSES me off is when I see a guy take it all the way and then not use his towel to clean up after himself... there are fresh towels right around the corner and not everyone wants to smell your pig play leftovers!!!!

wardy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Got hard in the shower next to a guy who was also hard. Did not jack off but we ended up sucking each other in the car.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Nowadays at the gym I only feel comfortable using cubicle type showers because I pop a boner at the sight of the others guys cocks. I really wish it wouldn't happen because I love being naked and walking around naked. Any help on how I could possibly control this?
No, but you might want to rethink that 99% straight profile.

i wish i coud catch a guy doing it... i would definatley join in. :)

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Jackin in the shower or steam room or sauna with other men is the pinnacle of both male bonding and sexual excitement. I do it whenever i can. Nuthin like it. Sex with women doesn't even compare.

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
just wondering how many guys have relieved some tension in the showers after a work out. I see it often and was just wondering if it is something most guys do. Also straight guys, are you freaked out if you see a dude tugging in the showers?

hmmm. It might be better to frame this in the negative: who does NOT jerk off in the showers after a work out, alone or not?

If you don't jerk off, is it because you're afraid of what the other guys might "think"?

Now, don't get me wrong. Of course I think that guys "think" and I totally respect them for that.

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Remembering the first time I did it: Was 18, the summer before going away to college. Had lots of time to go tot he gym,often with my best friend. We had only recently become more open about being nude with each other. I asked him if he dared me to jerk off in the sauna. He did, so stood watch at the sauna door making sure the coast was clear. I did the deed, and had a great time especially at the thought of him half watching me, half watching the door...lol. By the way, did it in the shower there too, not to stray off topic.