how many guys have jo in the lockroom/shower?

Have you jo in the gym showers?

• Total voters

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The gym I use has 8 showers, 4 across from each other with shower curtains, the upper part of the curtains are 'clear' (to cut down on hanky-panky, I once saw a guy step out of his cubicle, followed thereafter by another man...hmmmmm).

Anyhow the last shower is where/if any activity goes on...simply leave your curtain open and.... awhile back I used this shower (only one not in use) and noticed movement across from me...then realized a solid black body builder was 'soaping up'... we had a great jack off session watching each other....we kept edging back and forth....very very intense orgasm (the worst part of not being able to make a sound...)

licoddi

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I attend a the Fitness First club next Termini Station, in Rome, whose Sauna's get always full of men jerking and blowing...
It's kinda funny, actually...
=D

catcrazy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
One day in school at PE class in school I went and showered about ten minutes before the rest of the guys and I started to jerk off in the middle of the shower room floor. I must have lasted only a minute or so (because of the excitement) as I squirted out on the floor. A few minutes later the rest of my class came in and showered. It was pretty risky thinking back if anyone had caught me.

Nowadays at the gym I only feel comfortable using cubicle type showers because I pop a boner at the sight of the others guys cocks. I really wish it wouldn't happen because I love being naked and walking around naked. Any help on how I could possibly control this?

hi , when i was younger i had that problem of get hard if front of others in the shower or getting changed, i do self talk and breathing to keep me calm and the mind clear as images that pop into my brain that are sexual will get me hard. but i really want to jerk off in the shower or sauna with another guy and i would even suck their cock if they wanted me too

foxschmidt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Whenever I shower at the gym (which is about four times a week) I'm in with a bunch of mostly married guys who are in their late 30s, early 40s who have no problem walking around with semi or almost 90% full erections. It's like a snowball effect because then I get hard and it can be kind of embarrassing...and yes, a lot of the guys will jack off in the shower. they won't cum thankfully (as far as I can tell). I think it's just the morning rush because I've gone in the middle of the day when I've taken the day off and it's not like that.

and yes, i have joined in. but it's a little weird jacking off with married dudes that are like 10-20 years older..but it kind of happens against one's will.

Last edited:

mnrocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It happened at the Y and Bally's when I belonged..usually started out there but being I get nervous about the public aspect of it we wind up at my house..and they are usually married..

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
is this like the old saying about 80% men masturbate and the other 20% are liars?

My gym has shower curtains where the top 20% of the curtain (from chest level) is 'clear' (opaque) and I have seen quite a few men do the crouch and squint... you know where they are 'washing their balls' and then decide to rinse off the side of the shower...and come out 'fluffy'...

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Got blown once in the steamer and it was HOT! One guy kept watch while another one blew me
Just saw this post and it reminded me of watching for a couple guys. I walked in the sauna, obviously interrupted two guys. I had seen both of them several times. The younger guy had told me how huge he thought I was, he was actually the HUGE one. Anyway, he ask me to watch for them. The 30ish guy put his left foot upon the bottom seat spreading his legs and the 20ish guy slid it in quite easily I thought. He was BIG, but the guy took it and in a few shot all the way across the room. It took the younger guy a little longer to finish. They thanked me as they left to clean up. The younger guy came back in after a couple of minutes and blew me.....he said I wanted to give you a genuine THANKS.

Media
Obviously if you need to do this you did not work out hard enough at the gym.

In HS I played football, wrestled and played baseball. I then went into the USMC, now Im in college and use the university gym. I could not even put a number on the amount of times I have been in a lockeroom or barracks setting with guys in various stages of dress/nudity. Not once did I ever see anyone with a hard-on let alone do something like JO. I think that is just a fantasy that some guys have, not that it hasnt happened, but not among normal people.

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
....and yes, a lot of the guys will jack off in the shower. they won't cum thankfully (as far as I can tell).

Why in the world would straight guys JO in the shower but not cum? I can see edging an hour before you go home for sex, maybe, but in the AM, with a long day ahead? Why bother holding off?

Media
It sounds like you and the environments that you claim to have been in are the ones that are not "normal".

Maybe I should have said normal situations. Do you really think that it is normal to masturbate in a public setting? In any locker room I have been in that would get you thrown out and/or beaten. It also is probably against the law.

Think what this post thread and (Im assuming) you are advocating. Engaging in a sexual activity in a public place (a locker room is still public) in front of others that may (like you) welcome it along with others (me and most "normal" men) that would be disgusted by it. It constitutes a lewd or indecent act and that is not something that is "normal".

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not "advocating" anything. I've never done anything like this in a workout facility, but it DOES go on all of the time whether you realize/have seen it or not.

I'm not uptight about it, can't say that it offends me, and I don't get all bent out of shape about it. I pretty much ignore it, just like I once ignored the guy who followed me from his locker when I went to the men's room to take a whiz on my way to the shower.

You have a very narrow view of what is "normal".

Think what this post thread and (Im assuming) you are advocating.

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I'm not "advocating" anything. I've never done anything like this in a workout facility, but it DOES go on all of the time whether you realize/have seen it or not.

I'm not uptight about it, can't say that it offends me, and I don't get all bent out of shape about it. I pretty much ignore it, just like I once ignored the guy who followed me from his locker when I went to the men's room to take a whiz on my way to the shower.

You have a very narrow view of what is "normal".
The poster in question has the overwhelming majority of his posts in open shower and locker room threads.
He also rails against normal nudity in general and in other topics. Despite occasionally expressing amazement that people are interested in discussing these subjects, he can't seem to stay away or keep himself from posting. He says he reads these threads out of "boredom", but surely there are many other topics that could entertain him. I'm not sure if he's on a crusade or he's just obsessed with the subject, but whatever the underlying reason, methinks the gentleman doth protest . . . . :wink:

ColonialBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not once did I ever see anyone with a hard-on let alone do something like JO. I think that is just a fantasy that some guys have,
I've never seen this either. This thread reminds me of the "having sex with celebrities" thread, lots of fantasising going on.

The only thing I've ever seen slightly unusual was an old guy reading a newspaper in a swimming pool locker room (he swam every day), seemed to spend an awful lot of time in there & was always looking around at everyone. In fact all the competitive swimmers did the towel dance & didnt use the locker room & I dont blame them.

Last edited: