How many guys lie about their size?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by drdna, Jul 15, 2008.

1. drdna

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Okay. I know that it is typically assumed that all guys are going to add on their size measurements when asked.

Perhaps the most laughable are the ones that post claiming to have a 15 inch penis. Congratulations, you have fooled everyone.

But, does anyone do the opposite? Do any guys out there with larger penises wish they had a smaller penis? I wonder if any guys posting on this board, for example, claiming to have small penises, actually have average or large penises but pretend to have a small penis because they enjoy the sexual humiliation?

I bring this up because I have always believed that I had a small penis. I am shy in the locker room as a result, and have been quite interested in penis enlargement.

Oddly, I have almost always got the opposite comments from women I have slept with who claim that it is large, it hurts, etc. I have always dismissed their comments as just trying to make me not feel so bad. However, my girlfriend measured it recently and it was 7.5" by 6", which is apparently above average.

I realized that I sort of enjoyed the idea that I had a small penis, but now it is very hard to pretend. I was wondering if anyone else had experienced this?

2. D_Edward Alpee

D_Edward Alpee New Member

Nothing like a little self-gratification? ;)

6" around is very large, in the tippy top percentages, not just "above average." So, yeah, if you aren't using lube it may hurt a chick with a dryer vagina.

From personal experience it's natural to think your penis is smaller than average. Especially from the aerial view we get of our own dongs, it's easy to think it's smaller than it is. I thought mine was average/small before I had 20+ partners and only two were bigger than me. So, i dunno, be around a bunch of erect guys and you'll feel much better about yourself.

To answer the other half of your question, I feel awkward when I try to brag about pretty much anything, so I prefer suggest it's average length or smaller and have it be a surprise rather than brag up and be a let-down.

3. jander

jander Member

I don't lie about the size of my dick, but when I've been asked outright how big it is people have accused me of lying. Because of this, I just don't talk about it. I don't know what's so unbelievable about 7.75x6.5, but I guess enough guys lie to make it tough for those of us who don't.

4. Trowly

Trowly New Member

I dont lie about it or really talk bout it... the view you get does it no justice from your perspective, but to a person looking at it, it will be alot bigger. i would rather leave them guessing and come to there own conclusions :wink:

5. maestro071

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I really like all these posts where some of our esteem and modest colleagues are claiming all this beautiful facts on their size, with of course galleries full of their pics as a proof...
    Come on guys, grow up...

6. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

I think there's a difference between slight exaggeration and outright lying. Just chalk it up to the actual difference of self-reported versus for-real inches. I don't really care either way. For guys to bump up their dicks a half-inch or an inch seems rather common because, c'mon, guys try to stick out head and shoulders past someone they want to compete with. You're 7, oh yeah? I'm 7 POINT FIVE, ha! At the end of the day, it's just half an inch.

My personal standard is that if a guy is claiming anything beyond 10, I'm just not holding my breath, you know? At that point, you get real statistical rarity. And in any case, none of the size thing really matters unless you're seeing these dicks in person, and at that point there's nothing that can be lied about.

7. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So true.
    Oh well, did I tell ya already that I am 12x7 ? :biggrin1:

(caution! pure irony!)

8. Katiecav_34D

Katiecav_34D Member

I lie to my girlfriends about how big my boyfriend is. I wouldn't want to embarass him
    katie

9. Grindin

Grindin Active Member

Albums:
    In public, I know almost everyone lies about they're size.

10. D_Amyntas Lillydong

D_Amyntas Lillydong Account Disabled

Well Katie sure has something to be proud of. Nice bouncy-bouncies!

11. numberseven

numberseven New Member

I used to lie when I was younger, because I didn't really have a concept of what was "average," or what was "big." For some reason had it in my head as a teenager that 8" was the place to be, so I said that a lot.

Now, I couldn't care less... someone could walk up on the street and I'd tell 'em point blank how I size up. It's just another body part, y'know? I mean, one I take pride in and enjoy, of course, but still, it's nothing to be weird about for me.

Draft saved Draft deleted