How many guys like a girl with a bush?

D

deleted1215211

i always thought guys preferred shaved, but I’ve posted some of my pics with that area in various states of trimmed, etc. and am getting lots of comments on how much guys like it...

Here’s an example pic - like it or no?
View media item 1449899
Yes! We need every sexy lady to bring the bush back at least sometimes. Your bush covering your pussy looks extremely hot! Thank you

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i always thought guys preferred shaved, but I’ve posted some of my pics with that area in various states of trimmed, etc. and am getting lots of comments on how much guys like it...

View media item 1449899
I prefer a more-or-less natural bush. Doesn't prevent me from eating her to an orgasm or two.

zekemasters17

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

View media item 1449899
Yes, I'm loving it! It looks well maintained and very, very sexy!

Reactions: skek03

larsmi

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Natural or slightly trimmed is a yes by all means. Shaved is a prepubescent look that is a total turn off for me. Fortunately there are lots of choices for everyone to be happy with!

Reactions: insert_8

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Both of your pics look great. I don't like a full wild bush because its too much work to lick a pussy that's covered in a thick mat of hair, and I don't really want to be picking hairs out of my mouth. Also, I like to look at pussy, it turns me on to see it, and with a full bush you just can't see it. I like it trimmed to shaved, though leaving a strip is cool too. I mostly don't like hair to the sides, on the labia majora, because it gets in the way.

Reactions: tallandslim67