how many guys use lube for masterbation??

D_Nailer Lautner

Experimental Member
Media
hey guys...im cut and always use some kind of oil for masterbation and i also ask my partner to use the same while he/she masterbates....how many of the cut guys out there follow the smae method?? is it ok to use lube all the time or shud i discover other methods to do the same without a lube?? thnx in advance

zawfi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Cut here, and rarely ever lube. Recently I've started using Gun Oil sometimes though, and enjoy it as a way to change things up.

blg3floor3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only when in the shower, and even then, only when using Dove soap. It's no joke about that ¼ moisturizing cream. Regular soaps will fuck your shit up in a hurry (and body washes suck too), but Dove is fantastic. That's not why it's my soap of choice, of course, but it's definitely a good benefit.

Big_Jimbo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Contrary to sena's seems to think is the last word on the matter, my cock is trimmed and I don't need it. But it is a different sensation and that makes it fun.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didnt know men from India get cut.
Anyway, I know this applies to cut guys only, me being uncut, I do use lube. Not all the time, but it is ususally better when I do. Mostly hand and skin lotions. Might as well give my penis some vitamins and stuff that the lotions have.

When I do jerk it with lotion, I role back the foreskin and its like being cut. If I jerk it without lube, I have to have the foreskin on or it will irritate.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't use lotion/lube to masturbate because it's really annoying to get off afterwards.

ya same here i never use lube cuz i've never had one that didn't leave my cock and balls feeling all sticky or slick even after i showered . hate that feeling

and anyway i'm uncut and leak tons,
using lube would be like wearing a belt AND suspenders at the same time.

Last edited:

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm uncut. So I don't need it :)
Likewise. :) If I do use it I'll use real aloe from the plant or spit.

I also do not like how annoying it is to get lube off and how some brands of it like Astroglide just gunk up and make everything less sensitive.

I've tried synthetic lubes and they are OK with the exception of Eros and Gun Oil on myself and if a guy is cut and wants lube I'll give him some Wet light that I have.

Careym

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Likewise. :) If I do use it I'll use real aloe from the plant or spit.

I also do not like how annoying it is to get lube off and how some brands of it like Astroglide just gunk up and make everything less sensitive.

I've tried synthetic lubes and they are OK with the exception of Eros and Gun Oil on myself and if a guy is cut and wants lube I'll give him some Wet light that I have.
Hey Wolf,
I never used lube until recently. I could not stand most of the lubes available as they would dry up long before I was finished. The oils were to thin to do any good. After I got my PA, I tried some samples a friend gave me and now I love using Stroke 29 Masturbation Cream. It lasts forever and cleans up easily. It also has no taste and just leaves an oily film on your lips if you decide that you really want to put your mouth on your partner's slicked up tool.