how many guys use lube for masterbation??

zawfi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
To the guys who brag that because they're uncut and therefore don't need lube, I'll add that I'm cut and don't need it either. I'm cut loose, and on those rare occasions when I use lube, I use it because I want a different experience, not because I need it. It's kind of nice sometimes for a change.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe if I had a bit more money, otherwise it's an unnecessary expense. My tool is well-oiled.

black08

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
depends on how long i'm going for it. I may use lotion or some lube. Overall, i've gone at it dry. But I do have lube to use with my fleshlight (which I need to use more)

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Wolf,
I never used lube until recently. I could not stand most of the lubes available as they would dry up long before I was finished. The oils were to thin to do any good. After I got my PA, I tried some samples a friend gave me and now I love using Stroke 29 Masturbation Cream. It lasts forever and cleans up easily. It also has no taste and just leaves an oily film on your lips if you decide that you really want to put your mouth on your partner's slicked up tool.
Careym-I've tried that stroke 29 stuff with friends who I dated and while they loved it (they are both cut), I did not like it at all and it seemed too greasy and just desensitized me like most synthetic lubes do. I also saw how it's supposed to warm up but it did not do this for me at all.

I prefer precum, foreskin, and the stuff I mentioned before.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Only when in the shower, and even then, only when using Dove soap. It's no joke about that ¼ moisturizing cream. Regular soaps will fuck your shit up in a hurry (and body washes suck too), but Dove is fantastic. That's not why it's my soap of choice, of course, but it's definitely a good benefit.
You can't possibly be 100% straight. Straight dudes shower with Lava and sandpaper. :biggrin1: j/k

Lube for me when I j/o? Yes. Albolene is the shizzz!

Pelirrojo

Experimental Member
Media

I'm uncut. I do use lube. Baby's Oil almost every time.
I feel it is usually better when I do.

Also hand and skin lotions are nice because they give my cock vitamins and other stuff that those lotions have.

When I do wank my penis with lotion, I role back the foreskin. It's like being cut.

When I masturbate it without lube, I have to control the foreskin use to avoid irritations.

D_9FN7bv5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
depends on what I feel like at the time. Sometimes I use lube like KY jelly sometimes I go dry. it just depends on my mood.

rnk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am cut but i usually go at it dry. I love the different feel of lubes but only when i know i have the time for a good clean up. I hate being sticky for the rest of the day. I have never had any precum to use but wish that i did. anyone know any secrets to increase the flow of precum?