How many guys wear bikini briefs?

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tried bikinis years ago and there is just no room for the boys. I wear tidy whiteys, a little loose. I like Jockey pouch underwear, very comfortable. usually in the summer I go commando and wear a pair of cut offs.

badboi88

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Bikinis are good. I prefer to wear thongs though. I like the way i get attention from them in public.

bigkev2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend bought me some boxer briefs. She never liked my boxers because she liked looking at my package everytime I took my pants off.

Str8guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I could see why bikini briefs don' work for some guys. They work for me because I size up to a large. I need the support and some brands offer bigger pouches that make life easier and sexier, i.e. CK, 2xist, Hugo Boss.

kai028

Experimental Member
Media
Bikinis ALL THE TIME for me! I have a huge fetish for them - they're so sexy! Boxers totally drain all the sex appeal of the male body away. I wear bikini swimsuits as underwear - usually stuff I order online from companies like Skinz and Prevail Sport.

otgswarm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have had a big underwear fetish for sometime. I have and wear all styles from thongs, jocks, bikinis, boxerbriefs, and briefs. I love how wearing a hot pair makes me feel when I know people looking at me do not know.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer low-rise briefs, but not opposed to wearing bikinis. I like the snug support. Don't do the thongs or string variety, something "prancy" about them.

can't go wrong with a pair of 2(x)ist.

/high five

No thongs or strings for me. I have a few bikini briefs. An awesome set from Calvin Klein that I think I should wear today!

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, the 'bikini' concept scares me a bit.. MEN shouldn't wear 'bikini' shorts, maybe what YOU'RE trying to say is a thong or something like that.
NOTHING against men in general wanting to show their goods, but not in a 'bikini'.. leave it to the women! :D

anyway, show some pics.. I haven't got any NOW, specially in a thong.. maybe in a brazilian sunga.. but that's for another day.. :D

Bikinis are like normal briefs with no pee hole to them. They arent really a strictly woman thing.

svin_renigoth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've got a pair of bikini briefs from N2N that I think look great. They feel really good, too. They're a sort of dark olive color. I've got a few pics of them on me in my gallery, probably on page 2 or 3 of my gallery. I've got another pair from N2N, and they're probably technically called a "bikini." They're dark blue, but I think they're a little more feminine-looking without the wide waistband the olive colored ones have, but they feel fantastic, almost like I've got nothing on under my pants, which is how I go 98% of the time. Finally, I've tried a Joe Snyder black high-cut bikini, which looks kind of sexy, but there's no room for any of "me" in there. It really hurts my balls... It might be okay under a pair of swim trunks, but I wouldn't want to wear them for very long any other time. I kind of wish I'd never bought them..

uncut_in_tx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have worn bikini briefs, but they're a little confining - at least to my balls. The briefs feel good under trousers, if I can't go commando. If I get a hard on, my penis comes out at the waist band and THAT is uncomfortable.