how many have bent cock

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by iconman, Jul 17, 2008.

1. iconman

iconman New Member

i have a really bent cock. It is not a health issue but it is embarrassing. My best friend has a perfectly straight cock when erect and it points slightly upward. Mine bents slightly to the left, i think due to jacking off, and also curves down so the head is pointing at a 45 degree angle. Because of this i don't want my friend or others to see me. How many of you have significantly bent cocks? How do other men and women react to this? Can it be straightened out with home remedies?

2. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

mine is straight, but bends upward alot when rock hard, no big deal.. and girls love it

3. Swordie

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have a wicked curve up - and everyone digs it. I also get into checking out other curved/bent guys. Any pics to show us? How serious of a bend are u talking abt?

4. Stretch

Stretch New Member

I'm sure you don't curve as much as I do. I've actually never really seen one that does. I curve extremely to the left and I've never had a problem. It has nothing to do with masturbation and I'm not sure why you're worried about your friends, but there is absolutely no need for you to be embarrassed. Have fun...

5. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

Mine points upward at 45 degrees and curves back toward my stomach--I call it my banana. Like Swordie said, everyone digs it. The funny thing is that in conversation with friends, and the topic of dicks or size comes up, there are several of my friends who curve the same way I do. I have seen tons of pics online where the guy is curved upward. I think that being curved is just as normal as being straight.
    Some people have curly hair, some have straight. Some have brown eyes, some have green. The variation is what makes us unique. Exploit your curve and make it enjoyable for your partner.

6. Swordie

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well-said Prep, now show us the goods! :wink:

7. Grindin

Grindin Active Member

Albums:
    Mine is completely straight. Having a bent cock is good thing though, I think girls like that more.

8. sykray

sykray Active Member

Le site des penis courb├ęs is a French website that details curved erections.

He has surveyed over 3000 men, who say they have curved erections, and finds that 48% curve to the left; 21% curve up; 12% curve right; and 11% curve down. Of course, he isn't saying that these represent all erections. Some guys do have straight erections but very many don't.

It has nothing to do with masturbation. It's just a anatomical variation, as prepstudinsc said.

9. Pendlum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Mine curves downward. I used to worry about it like you, but I don't sweat it now. I hear you can use curves to your advantage! Not that I know. I've never had a in person reaction, but Dragonfly said it would be easy to deepthroat, so that is a plus. :smile:

10. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Slight curve to the left. It's been there since I was 8.

11. BBTM

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The norm is definitely a slight upward bend or straight, but mine is curved down. I'd imagine quite like yours. I used to be self conscious about mine, but there is no reason to be...Just means you're more unique. My BF loves it...he tells my I'm made for deepthroating.

Mine used to be bent more when I was younger. I think I was 15 or 16 when I started j/o using my left hand and pulling upward while doing it. It seemed to have made a difference, but not much. I also used to tape my penis up in my underwear so it would point up when I got hard. Strange?

12. SR_Manny Manparts

SR_Manny Manparts New Member

13. Ionto

Ionto New Member

14. adam

adam Active Member

Albums:
    My penis curves up and slightly leftward and so its head points skyward.
    On the sideview of my erection in the mirrow, the shaft bending is so severe that it looks like a banana standing up. Back to my teenager, I went to see a doctor to fix it with my mom, after realizing mine was quite different from other guys'. At the visit, I got circumsized by the funny doctor. It was really funny.

But now, mine is beloved very much by my gf.

15. 8+Club

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Mine curves both down and to the left. I really never worried about it though. I love my dick. Were best buds. He can curve all he wants.

16. Nucklez

Nucklez New Member

me willie bends up and to the right. According to a friend of mine, I have "the perfect penis," or something like that, because the banana type cock is great for finding the G-Spot.

17. D_Polidore Pudpounder

big fan of curved cocks,
    looks even sexier like you're so hard its going to explode.
    dont be shy man.

18. xxnineinchxx

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    downwards curved and proud! :wink:

19. crazy_one53402

Gold Member

Albums:
    Take a look at gallery

20. D_season 5

D_season 5 Account Disabled

is the question BENT or CURVED? i suspect all men are curved to the right or left...BENT...souonds like peyronie's disease...its where the penis is so bent, it can cause severe pain...and pain for the vaginia..
    u may want to google peyronie's disease..
    so far, i have not seen any severe cases of peyronie's disease on this site...have seen some mild cases...but nothing like Bill Clinton's..he has had repaired...i have attached some pics of what peyronie's disease looks like...
    r

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted