how many have bent cock

D_Launceston Clitclimber

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hell don't be screwed up about it. Bent ones are beautiful, different, fascinating and feel great when you are on the receiving end. And the other beauty is that when you get hard, you don't have the embarrassment of it sticking out and looking hard. Just looks like its naturally big because it hangs down like a banana.
I don't know if you're gay or straight and it doesn't matter. But years ago I had an Australian boyfriend, his cock was bent just like a banana, and taking a paper measure tape to it it was 29.5 cm top to base. He always moaned that he couldn't do anything with it because of the shape (he never complained about the size, like most big guys do - the shape was more of an issue to him). Well no. Yes, shagging in the normal position hurts a bit. But shag upside down so that it points the other way. He or she (whatever) will love it and it then follows the natural path of the inside of the vagina or the backside.
You should be proud of it and even flaunt it.
However, if it it so bent that it gets you down, there are operations available to straighten it out a bit. The doctors' parameters for accepting the operation are whether it is depressing you so much that it is affecting your life. Unless you're willing to pay for a cosmetic surgeon. Frankly why bother, when it gives so many people so much pleasure?

acheung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sounds like I must be part of the minority. Because I hate the curve on my penis. Usually when erect I have a 45 degree upward angle but it's curved shaped like a banana it makes my penis look smaller than it already is. It's like a banana can have a length of 7 inches but since it's curved you don't see it. Sux if you ask me. I talked town urologist and he said it wasn't peyronie's disease but normal. So I'm dealing with it but willing to try anything!

adam

Expert Member
Media
Sounds like I must be part of the minority. Because I hate the curve on my penis. Usually when erect I have a 45 degree upward angle but it's curved shaped like a banana it makes my penis look smaller than it already is. It's like a banana can have a length of 7 inches but since it's curved you don't see it. Sux if you ask me. I talked town urologist and he said it wasn't peyronie's disease but normal. So I'm dealing with it but willing to try anything!

Your story reminds me of lots of happenings in my teenage.
I tried everything to straighten it up including to ask a doctor.
However, all was in vain.

You are luckier than I. You have just a 45 degree angle. My angle seems 90 degree or more and like a crooked banana. In full erection its glans is stuck into the navel, so while gfs trying to push it down to blowjob, I have to have tension( or pressure ) against it at the juction of the penis and the pubic region. Except for it, I have no problems to make love with girls.

Bud,, I dare to advise you not to waste your time and money.
Enjoy yourself with yours as it is.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I curve to the left and up. I used to be very self conscious about it when I was young, but as I grew up I read that it was perfectly normal. If it was possible to have it straightened I don't think I'd get it done as I rather think it's part of the character of my cock.

Scott14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Mine is straight, but the very first bent cock I ever saw was the very first one I ever saw erect other than my own.

We were both 12 at the time and comparing our boners. His had a noticeable bend that you could feel right as it left his body, so his rock-hard boner pointed straight out. Mine pointed almost straight up without any bend at all! It surprised me, and all of a sudden I started to worry if one of us was "deformed"! (Honestly, I thought it was him!) We were both barely starting puberty at the time, too.

BIGMIKE

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My dick is bent. It goes off to the left, only when I get hard. It's weird, but I have learned to live with it. There is a "technical" name for it, but I can't remember what it's called. If I remember right, there is a procedure that can be done to correct it.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mine curves up and to the left. From what I've read there are more curved than straight ones, so it's nothing to worry about.
Upward curves are more common than downward and a curve to the left is more common than a curve to the right.
A downward curve's a lot easier to get down your throat without having to do gymnastics, so enjoy it all you can.