How many have you measured, Ladies?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by nursejudy, May 30, 2004.

1. nursejudy

nursejudy New Member

And what was the longest, thickest... & shortest?

2. dressed2the9s

dressed2the9s New Member

Great question, Nursejudy. Women I've been with, most of them, have been uninterested in measuring, and I guess the fact that nobody is clamoring to post their results suggests that this is not just a tendency among women I've dated. It's almost as if they don't want to be bothered with details. After all, they're usually able to "ballpark" it pretty accurately--or at least accurately enough to know if they're being charitable when they tell their man "It's sooo big." I guess I've never really encountered a true size queen, which is unfortunate now that I think about it. I like being measured.

Anyway, what results have you come up with in your research?

3. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just the opposite for me. Some (but not all) of my gfs did measure me at one time or another and I was just pleased to let them do so. For whatever reason, it happened more in the college years and 20s than later.

SG

4. madame_zora

Gold Member

I can sight measure very well! But as dressed2the9s said, I can't be bothered with the details. I know if a guy tells me he's 8" but I only see 6", then that's what it is. He might be measuring his cock, balls, and half of his leg for all I know! Ppl in the real world don't know lpsg approved methods for measuring, so I usually just don't wanna hear it, just wanna see for myself. I have been sight measuring women for costumes for 15 years, and I know my shit! And you can believe, if I have a big one near me, I have better ideas of what to do with it than measure it!!

5. dressed2the9s

dressed2the9s New Member

Nice, Mme. Zora! That's pretty much what I suspected. Experienced aficionadas of large dicks don't need the verification, I suppose. And this same fact probably accounts for why SpeedoGuy met more "number conscious" women back in college--they were just calibrating their sight rulers. And now that I think about it, the few times I was measured were back in HS. I remember them fondly, though.

I guess the point of measuring, at least for younger women, isn't so much verification either. Seems more designed for translating their big-dick experience into a number that can have a more credible gossip value at the lunch table. "Last night I finally measured it!!" "Oh my God, like how big was it?" "He was totally, like, 8.73243333 inches. I maked it on the ruler in my Trapper Keeper." They'll probably want to see for themselves, of course, which is where the back stabbing described in other threads often begins.

6. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:

I remember them fondly as well. In fact, each time it happend it was a real thrill for me as I never really bothered much with measuring until some gf's expressed an interest in doing so.

<!--QuoteBegin-dressed2the9s
    @Jun 12 2004, 12:50 PM

...translating their big-dick experience into a number that can have a more credible gossip value at the lunch table.
    [/quote]

Yes again. One of those gf&#39;s toting a measuring tape during my 20s was the closest thing I ever had to a, for lack of a better word, nymphomaniac. She was definitely an oral fanatic, that was for sure. Whenever I became erect her behavior changed toward...say...obsessive. She had something of a "Jekyl and Hyde" personality that astonished me the first time I experienced it. On the outside she was a churchy elementary school teacher but in private she was a tigress. Anyway, was one who asked me if it was OK if she shared my &#39;secret&#39; with her friends that I wrote about in a previous post.

SG

7. dressed2the9s

dressed2the9s New Member

Interesting story, Speedo. And I&#39;m glad to hear there&#39;s someone else for whom being measured is a thrill. The last time a girl measured me it was to find out which size custom condoms to buy--very practical and not nearly as enthusiastic as the HS girls.

Anyway, I&#39;d love to read this previous post about your secret getting out. Where is it? I&#39;ve been a bit disoriented since the switch to this new format.

8. Imported

Gold Member

g6.5: I&#39;m only 6.5 x 6 but have been measured twice, sort of.

First was with a girlfriend 15 years ago, she found a ruler and measured me at 5.5 as the ruler was one of those with a big gap before it had any markings. We are still good friends. She always used to comment on thickness. I&#39;d like to have an opportunity to get her to recheck it.

Another girl, about 12 years ago, we were in bed, suddenly she pulled her hand up from under the bed sheets with her thumb and forefinger in an L shape and said is that all, she giggled. We didn&#39;t see each other for a while (not because of that) and now we are married. She always comments on how I&#39;m bigger than her wrist.

Recently I saw her measure something by stretching out her hand, she said it was 8 inches. I figure she must have done the same to someone of that size. So I guess she has been with someone at least 8 inches long.

9. Imported

Gold Member

denisecutiezzzz: i only measure if they brag a lot about it and it&#39;s big to begin with and it won&#39;t embarass them. the biggest one i&#39;ve measured was almost 10".

10. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

i&#39;ve been with 9 guys and never measured. I&#39;m tempted to ask my husband though if i could measure him....I&#39;m curious to know for sure.

11. dressed2the9s

dressed2the9s New Member

I can&#39;t imagine a fella declining a polite request like this, especially if it&#39;s initiated with a little fluffing. Go for it TexAssgirl&#33;

12. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

My only condition, I think, is that I use my "measuring cylinder" to check out her interior&#33; :p

13. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    Orca,

Yes, that is only fair; &#39;measure&#39; each other&#33; :D
    Multiple measurements over a long period of time must be taken to ensure acurrate results. ;)

LapDog2001

14. Imported

Gold Member

palladen: I know this is a question to the ladies here and I&#39;ve never turned down the offer to be measured, but to be honest it&#39;s happened rarely :)
    I think most ladies, while they don&#39;t care about the numbers, can appreciate a healthy endowment without a ruler just fine ;)

p

15. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

true...plus it means a big deal if they know how to work it. I&#39;ve been with "bigger" guys (none big enough to be considered "horse huge" thoug) that don&#39;t please me 1/2 as much as an "average" guy that knows what he&#39;s doing.

16. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    I&#39;m glad I&#39;ve always concentrated on pleasing the woman first, regardless of my size. While the first reaction might be &#39;you&#39;re huge&#39;, it is her repeated "Oh&#33; Oh&#33; Ohs&#33;", and orgasms that keep a lady in your bed. Every guy, hung or not, should take that to heart.

LapDog2001 :p
    (my name is another hint as to what guys should be good at. ;) )

17. Imported

Gold Member

ugajen1: I have a question on this one...my guy is huge, but i want to know how long. When I first saw him i thought he was big and it turned out he was still soft....so how do you ask a guy you want to measure him? And how doi you measure thickness?

18. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    First welcome to LPSG.

The best thing to use to measure is soft tape measure, but you can use a piece of string if you don&#39;t have one. If you use a string, just lay it out next to a ruler to get the actual size.

Step 1: get your guy hard. ;)
    You measure the length along the top of the penis, form the pubic bone to the tip. To measure thickness, you are really measuring the circumference of the penis. Using the tape measure or string, wrap it around the thickest part of the erect penis.

You will see many guys here listing their penis size like this 7" by 6", or 7 by 6.
    That is my length and circumference (or thickness, or girth.)

19. Imported

Gold Member

ugajen1: thanks....ill give the results when i get them

20. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

There&#39;s no competition here though. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted