How many here get enuff simple affection?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This has been a great thread to read- and to have on the board. (((HUGS))) to all of you- I am a really touchy feely person. I don't think its learned, however, in my case, as I grew up with very little affection (appropriate affection, that is) or compliments. Yet in adulthood, I cannot help but respond to another's expression of emotion with a hug, usually. Sometimes even people i dont know well, I really cant help it. If they are speaking of something and I hear that 'crack' of emotion in their voice, thats it, even if its quick I GOTTA hug them- sure some people have been a bit taken aback- but thats okay. I apologize and no one has ever gotten angry at me for it.
Maybe somewhere inside I realized, not having it myself, that people need it- so without conscious thought on my part just became a huggy. (not the diaper, btw)
:hug: :hug: :grouphug:

That is great, Sassy Spy!

I do tend to hug those that need hugs as well. I guess I tend to give more hugs when I feel they are needed by others than just hug at random.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ooooh! These last few posts...all these hugs and touchy feely stuff has caused me to have to turn my airconditioning down!

Duality

Experimental Member
Media
I used to beat myself up constantly over the fact that nobody ever loved me, but then I found the wondrous world of hallucinogenic drugs and... well... what was I talking about again?

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Woo-hoo! I got a hug today.

A year ago I met a Malaysian man, 20 years old, while hiking in the Smokies. The rain had driven everyone else back down the trail, and we wound up dousing ourselves in the heavy waters of Laurel Falls, in our underwear, before anyone came back up. We became instant friends, and he soon asked why I never married. I quickly admitted my gayness, and he did not mind. He had a girl back in Malaysia, to where he was to return in a month to resume schooling at a university.

That evening, we went to eat (his treat) and to a movie (my treat), and I continued to visit him for the remainder of his stay. He turned out to be one of the most affection guys I ever met, suggesting massages, putting his arm around my shoulder (even in public), cooking Malaysian meals for me, letting me stay in the master bedroom of a beautiful creekside cabin he and his Malaysian friends were renting, and eventually holding hands while I drove (which I initiated).

When I told him that I was attracted to him, he merely took it as a compliment, saying, "what can I say?". He later cautiously asked permission to hear just what gay guys do sexually together.

I sang "Blame it on My Youth" into his new mp3 before his departure at the bus station (he was headed to a half-marathon race in New York City before going home). We e-mailed quite a bit since then, relating our family, school, and career info, always with notes of appreciation and affection.
He even wants me to come visit him sometime.

I felt so blessed to have met him, and wish all friends could share like that.