How many inches can you comfortably take in your mouth?

That training sounds like torture.

:naughty: Well.... if you're in to that sort of thing.

Otherwise it's not so bad. The benefits are definitely worth the effort.

I was lucky, I learned very young with a patient and very hard friend who was 7.5" though you have to keep in practice. Contrary to the general audience here, they're not all that easy to find.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
amateur. ;)

i've worked on my gag reflex and can take just about anything that'll fit. the problem here is a small mouth--the throat's willing!

I've got the opposite problem, big mouth small epiglottis. It does go down the esphagus right?

Earl, I would be most pleased if you beat me.:cool:

Perhaps Senor would like more than a beating when bending over? Perhaps? :cool:

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Senor rubirosa's Quote:Ah, you saw all the Tenerife sights.
They are great guides, no? /quote

Oh hell yes, I was guided well!!!:wink: It being my first time an all!:biggrin1: Yep not been to Tenerife before!:wink:

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My gag reflex doesn't work, I guess, since I have never had a problem with tongue depressors at the doctors. I have never been able to forse an upchuck, when needed, by putting fingers down my throat. In one way it's a curse, but in another it isn't! Depending, with a girth of no more than 5, a 6 to 6-1/2+ is no problem. A smaller girth would allow more.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, I have to say that with my big mouth and large throat I've never met anyone I can't take all the way down so their balls are on my chin and their pubes are tickling my nose.

Seriously though the biggest I ever had all the way in was a no joke 10" with a 6.5"-7.0" circumference. I wouldn't say it was entirely comfortable because at that girth the sides of his cock would rest on my molars at times when he was all the way in. Can't do anything about that. I did not gag at all though.

And if there aren't believers to this, let me prove it. :biggrin1:

bimale

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can take a lot if the cock has a downward bend. The largest that I've swallowed whole (and it had a downward bend) was at least 9". I've not had the opportunity to go further. WOULD LOVE TO TRY!!! hehe...