How many inches did you get last night??

pussnboots

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What? Is that legal? You Canadians are suppose to always get more than us Americans...right?

:0 still none here and I am way happy about that! In April I will be wayyyyy sad to still have to shovel it!

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry Jeff, I'll bring a truck load up if you can keep me for a few days.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In my pretty little corner of the the world (North of DC, South of Baltimore, West of Annapolis, East of everything else), we got 18 inches, which then proceeded to blow around, and drift and make a nightmarish mess of everything.

Yesterday evening the hubby and I went to go help Nubian dig out his plowed-in car, and wound up helping a single mom dig out her car. Her daughter was the cutest thing in the world! Was the first time she'd seen snow and she LOVED it! She'll continue to love it until she has to shovel it.

Personally, I'd rather be at work right now, but the snow has canceled my bus. Back roads here are still unplowed. *shrug*

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Please move to New Jersey Jeff. Your snow-repelling properties will be greatly welcome here!

You say that now, but if I don't get a Christmas morning that has some snow on the ground (just a light dusting), I'll be kinda gruff. I've heard some places have snow in the FEET depths.... and they live way south of me. It's nonsense.

1kmb1

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
For those of you chiming in from UK and Madrid, etc., there was a major snowstorm in the NE US. Not sure if you're seeing it on your news or not.

(I assume it was Nude Yorker's NYC home and not the one in Honolulu that got the 11". LOL)

lol mayor snow storm? we get 4 or 5 of those every year in western ny.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If you think this is cold, you should sleep with my ex-wife!!

Ar ar ar ar..........

(Not sure who said that originally, but it's one of my favorites)

Love that one too thanks Big D!:biggrin1:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff black

if I don't get a Christmas morning that has some snow on the ground (just a light dusting), I'll be kinda gruff.

Come to Boston {or my house!} for a foot an half of lovely yet to be sullied snow Jeff!
C.B.:saevil:

D_Tyrone_Tittickler

Experimental Member
Media
I like strolling through City Park in the evening just before Christmas and ohh and ahh at the millions of lights which are strung all through the branches of the live oaks, or ride the St. Charles Ave. Streetcar and admire all of the decorations along the avenue. Fast forward to the present; I am cooped up in Chicago watching more snow fall outside my window. The lake effect event is to begin later this afternoon and dump more snow on the city. The icing on the cake is that I am recovering from bronchitis and yesterday I was diagnosed with conjunctivitis in both eyes! I will keep my eyes out for y'all!!!