How many inches do you think my cock is?

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
My hands are 4 inches. It doesn't make sense to do a comparison with your hand measurements.

Uh-huh, sure they are. Doesn't explain your 6.5" ruler measurement pic. But just keep insisting on 8". There are plenty of people here that want to believe you.

travis1985

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If I curl my hands into a loose fist as the OP's is in the pic, I measure 3.25" across the knuckles. I do not have small hands by any means.

If the OP's hands are roughly the same size as mine, that puts the cock at about 6.5".

Others can look at their own hands and determine whether or not they believe that the OP measures 4" across the knuckles, thus putting him at the claimed 8".

Another pic (second attachment below) from the OP's gallery seems to bear out a measurement of about 6.5", despite the tape measure placement. :rolleyes:

Very true. If people took an honest look at a ruler and what a length of 8 inches is, a lot of people would realize they've been fooling themselves.

OP, how about a ruler pic of that hand? Because as long as we're honestly considering how long 8 inches are, that four inch hand you're claiming is quite a meathook.

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If I curl my hands into a loose fist as the OP's is in the pic, I measure 3.25" across the knuckles. I do not have small hands by any means.

If the OP's hands are roughly the same size as mine, that puts the cock at about 6.5".

Others can look at their own hands and determine whether or not they believe that the OP measures 4" across the knuckles, thus putting him at the claimed 8".

Another pic (second attachment below) from the OP's gallery seems to bear out a measurement of about 6.5", despite the tape measure placement. :rolleyes:

First of all, you have no idea how wide across this guy's hands are. I doubt they are 4" (mine are quite large and are 3.75" across at the knuckle.) But, even with your own estimates, you are underestimating. First, the bottom of his hand is on his balls which are a bit above the base of his cock. Second, if you trace the line across this guy's dick from you will see that there is a gap between the two 3.25" lines you have drawn in. So, I am guessing you are cheating this young man a solid inch, both by treating the bottom of his hand as if it were the base of his cock and by drawing two 3.25" lines that don't meet up.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
First of all, you have no idea how wide across this guy's hands are. I doubt they are 4" (mine are quite large and are 3.75" across at the knuckle.) But, even with your own estimates, you are underestimating. First, the bottom of his hand is on his balls which are a bit above the base of his cock. Second, if you trace the line across this guy's dick from you will see that there is a gap between the two 3.25" lines you have drawn in. So, I am guessing you are cheating this young man a solid inch, both by treating the bottom of his hand as if it were the base of his cock and by drawing two 3.25" lines that don't meet up.

Superb. Well done. Unfortunately my analysis was backed up pretty solidly by the measurement pic from his gallery that clearly shows 6 1/2 inches, despite his best effort to put the 8 inch mark at the tip. :rolleyes: