how many inches

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
i am having a real hard time measuring the girth of my cock. i have seven inches in length but how the hell can you tell how thick you are?

Darlin. Wrap the tape measure around the thickest part of your cock. Hold it taught (not tight) and that will give you a girth measurement. Anything from 5inches is a respectable girth

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
I would say that anyone who can't figure out how to measure around his penis using a tape measure, paper strip, or string is, by definition, very thick indeed.

Jackoff Jr

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So being thick is relative !

I suppose thick can be relative as can be length, depending on the situation and the recipient but thickness can also be absolute. Circumference would be a better word to use for measuring ones penis imo. e.g. If we're talking about oral sex a beer can size is too thick but with vaginal sex it might be relative to many factors.

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So being thick is relative !
Maybe everything is

Maybe at least I am thick as I don't see how one could know how to measure as the issue of taught vs tight may enter the realms of the philosophical involving semantic verification based on externally quantifiable means unassociated with any inherently uncertain characteristics.

In the realms of the fractionalised inch between hard and harder & tight and taught assurance might preclude accuracy.

As the old school film said

Man must measure

LongTimeComing

Just Browsing
Media
I suppose thick can be relative as can be length, depending on the situation and the recipient but thickness can also be absolute. Circumference would be a better word to use for measuring ones penis imo. e.g. If we're talking about oral sex a beer can size is too thick but with vaginal sex it might be relative to many factors.

Perimeter. Not circumference. Circumference is for circles only. Dicks are not round. Perimeter.