how many is too many?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i prefer someone that has been with less than 3 people, anything more than that grosses me out.

Have you only been with 3 people? I'm just curious about the specificity of the number and if it's because you want someone who has been with fewer people than you.

What if you met someone who was the absolute perfect person in every way, your dream come true, but it turns out that person had already slept with 6 people. Would you reject that person for someone else who is much less ideal as a mate because that person had only slept with 3 before you?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If that would be the reason, maybe he has been only with 3 or 4 people BECAUSE it grosses him out...

So then that means that he can't have sex with more people than that ever? What if he doesn't meet the one he wants to be with for the rest of his life before he's had sex with 4 people? Does he remain celibate so that he doesn't gross himself out? Or does he have to go back and try to make it work out with one of the first 4 people he had sex with?

These rules are confusing and they don't make sense to me.

Last edited:

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
So then that means that he can't have sex with more people than that ever? What if he doesn't meet the one he wants to be with for the rest of his life before he's had sex with 4 people? Does he remain celibate so that he doesn't gross himself out? Or does he have to go back and try to make it work out with one of the first 4 people he had sex with?

These rules are confusing and they don't make sense to me.

Rules? First of all, I made an assumption on an assumption, now you are making another assumption on my assumption. This seems futile to me...
And assuming he would find it gross to have more than 3or 4 people, doesn't mean he can't change his mind....

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Rules? First of all, I made an assumption on an assumption, now you are making another assumption on my assumption. This seems futile to me...
And assuming he would find it gross to have more than 3or 4 people, doesn't mean he can't change his mind....

Very true, but demonstrating the absurdity of the situation isn't such a bad thing.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
when looking for a potential partner does their "body count" (thats how we refer it) matter to you? if so how much is "too much"? and why does it matter to you?

open to all opinions :)

Does it matter? No, it didn't matter. I had a girlfriend who told me she lost count. She was also a pathological liar, so who knows.

My wife claims 4--but I'm not 100% sure about that, either. My guess is that there were a few more than 4, but I'd be surprised if she hit double digits.

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How is it logical to call a sexual woman a slut because men have less options? Is it a woman's fault if a man has no game, personality, job, etc? Remember, women wouldn't have all these options if there weren't a wealth of guys so willing to stick it in anything with two tits, a hole and a heartbeat. Sounds like a classic case of projection if you ask me.

To DrDante and Supersized - :07:

lol never said it was logical, im just saying i understand where the people who do are coming from ... you knew what i was talking about when i say its easier for women to get laid ... a girl with with no game who is a "5" can get boat loads of dick instead of a guy with no game who is a "5"

and im very satisfied with my sex life so no projecting over here :rolleyes:

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
interesting topic came up today when i was playing xbox with a group of my friends earlier today, we were talking about my buddy who really likes this girl but his only hang up is that she has a reputation for getting around a lot, she really is a sweet girl who would be good for him and we all tried telling him that he should make it official with her but thats his personal issue ... we then got into a broader discussion about what we all felt was "too many" for a potential girl friend ... at first we were just talking between the 8 guys that were in the room and we ended up polling pretty much every guy who walked by the room we were in lol ... the rough estimate we all concluded (very unscientific) that the ideal was anything in the single digits

later i went to get some food and we were eating with a few female friends of ours and we of course asked them the same question, i thought they would expect a lower number for guys (idk why i expected that) but i was surprised when they said (again very unscientific and general) anything under 20 partners is "ideal"

im sure this/a similar question has been asked but fuck it im bored lol

when looking for a potential partner does their "body count" (thats how we refer it) matter to you? if so how much is "too much"? and why does it matter to you?

open to all opinions :)
sounds shallow and insecure to me. why in the world would you judge a person on how many relations they have had? what are you looking for?

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I sometimes go to gay saunas and parks. It´s not rare to have sex with 3-4 guys the same night at such places...

My personal record is nine guys in one night. But then I consider any contact with each others genitals or asses as sex, even masturbating together and blowjob without intercourse ;)

FeroxFemina

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dr Dante your posts really do rock!

I love this bit!

And you can't deny that- because I watched you in that chat room yesterday, compete for the attention of at least two women, and the compliments of men, by showing and emphasizing the size of your dick. And you can't say "oh, that was just on the internet." Because if the same women you were trying to impress knocked at your door with hunger in their eyes, you pants would be at your ankles before the door even closed. In all fairness, I did enjoy the show, by the way.

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This always falls into the "questions I never ask and don't really see the point in asking" category. I mean other than direct observation, how would you even be able to confirm the number given? When it comes to men and women, there's a lot of pressure for people to either exaggerate and inflate numbers (men usually) or downgrade and undercount (women usually) in order to keep in line with social norms and expectations, regardless of the reality of the situation.

What he said :cool: