How many keystrokes per minute can you do?

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:suspect:

:spank:

:smashfreakB:
:AR15firing:

You're aggression is misplaced, this isn't the Politics forum.

And before some smartass corrects me, I know the program I put up is for wpm, not keystrokes. I was searching for keystrokes but that wpm test came up and it said "free" so I was distracted from my original search.

D

deleted213967

Back in high-school in keyboarding class I made it up to 120 wpm and I always did well but apparently I've fallen off.:mad:

I did the Nuclear fusion one and got 78 gross, 76 net wpm with 2 errors. One spelling and one added word.

Free Typing Test

Cumming from you it must have meant "how many keystrokes per minute can you type with your left hand while the right one is busy assisting other customers
".

My answer is zero.

I need my left hand to mouse over the endlessly boring sucking scenes.

By the way, I am Domisoldo and I support nuclear fusion.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
55 wpm but I'm about 70wpm on my pc, find it so hard to type properly on this stupid laptop because I keep brushing the touchpad when I type, grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On a good day when the sun is shining and God smiles on me, maybe 28 WPM.

In high school I received a pink slip upon which the teacher had written that if I typed as well as I talked I would be a straight A student. My mother was not amused. :tongue: :redface:

In my defense I am a dyslexic who was not diagnosed until my freshman year in college.