How many ladies go unkempt, pubic hair? And how do you find it

Bubbles86

Experimental Member
Media
I have never found the idea of shaving my vagina appealing, nor have I ever found the shaven look appealing on a male or female.

I have had a few of my previous partners ask me to shave and I refused to do this. How many of you other ladies prefer to keep it natural? And have you had pressure from your lovers?

Reactions: Grayjoy

biguy8773

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Shaved shaped or nothing in my opinion. I don't feel like going on a jungle safari to find ur pussy. I also would not go down on anyone who wasn't completely shaved or very well kept. I don't need a mouth full of pubes thanx. The only things that should have hairballs after licking pussy is a kitty cat, not your lover.

wnyghost2001

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, I love it au natural, all the shaving is over board, and actually I like a woman, not a little girl.. so keep it natural. As for trimming that is ok also,

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
how many reincarnations of this post have we seen recently?

Totally natural here. Yeah, lots of dudes have major hang-ups about it. If I find out about them before he gets in my pants, I write him off. If I find out about it afterwards, I don't sleep with him. I only want to be with people who are cool with me as is.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i keep my pubic hair but i also maintain it and keep things under control. in the past i've been pressured to shave, but i'm so over the whole shaving thing. i like my pubic hair the way it is. it makes me feel more feminine too, and it's the way women should be. i'm not a big fan of the bare look anymore. razor bumps and ingrown hairs aren't for me.

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I give mine a trim every now and then..
:redface:
I am in need of one now.. But, I will do it in another week or so. I been busy at work.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
unkept sounds icky. ya need to say natural bush.

i prefer to keep me waxed and hairless from the neck down.

but i like the girlies who let it grow. not just the "down there bits" but underarm, leg hair, even dig a bit of a belly line on some girls. Amanda Palmer is a yummy example of this type of lady.

if for nothing else it reminds me to floss.

ML

D_Steve_Blough_Jobs

Account Disabled
Media
I prefer trimmed and maintained to either shaved, waxed or a total jungle.
I really like to take my time when I going down on a woman and explore but I find that more pleasureable and easier when they are clean and at least trimmed a bit.
The whole waxed or shaved clean is not me thing though.
To each his/her own though.
Great line Captain. It does say that she cares about her partner if she takes the time to do some up-keep down there.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My man prefers completely shaved or waxed, but he knew he was shit-out-of-luck from day one. That only happens on Valentine's Day. Maybe on our wedding night, since we'll be in the Caribbean. I don't like the regrowth period; it's uncomfortable. I don't like the look. It looks immature to me. So, usually, I just shave the lips clear, groom the rest into a triangle or trapezoid, trim it short, and go on about my business.