How many ladies go unkempt, pubic hair? And how do you find it

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i love women who are absolutely natural. the sight of a full bush really turn me on.
May God bless you and the legions of men like you. :wink:

I don't like the regrowth period; it's uncomfortable. I don't like the look. It looks immature to me. So, usually, I just shave the lips clear, groom the rest into a triangle or trapezoid, trim it short, and go on about my business.
Trapezoid? Sorry I don't do funky shapes. It's a triangle or nothing.

A nice trimmed rhombohedron is a turn on for me.
Rhombowhat? Sounds like rhododendron? I keep mine natural but shape it into a nice triangle.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
...Trapezoid? Sorry I don't do funky shapes. It's a triangle or nothing...

It's not a funky shape. It's what happens sometimes when I'm neatening up the part right above my clit. Sometimes, instead of holding it at 60 degrees, it's easier to just hold it horizontally. You know what I mean?

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love natural women. Shaved just makes the woman look like she's prepubescent. I like a woman to look like a woman.

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
Personally, I love it au natural, all the shaving is over board, and actually I like a woman, not a little girl.. so keep it natural. As for trimming that is ok also,
I love natural women. Shaved just makes the woman look like she's prepubescent. I like a woman to look like a woman.
Yes and YES!!
A woman should look like a woman and contrary to popular belief (among people who have never eaten natural pussy) the hair needn't get in the way of effective and delicious cunnilingus....:tongue:
And I am SOOO glad that the 1990s craze for shaving is looking sad and dated and on the way out - the crypto-paedophiles have had it their way for far too long..
Long live bush!
View Photos

svevremenski

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
how many reincarnations of this post have we seen recently?

Totally natural here. Yeah, lots of dudes have major hang-ups about it. If I find out about them before he gets in my pants, I write him off. If I find out about it afterwards, I don't sleep with him. I only want to be with people who are cool with me as is.

i love you

overflow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I trim. I have shaved in the past upon request, and also curiousisty for the both of us. i liked it alright except that once you shave after a few days it just gets waaaaay to itchy to bare.

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, I'd prefer bare the most. I really don't like being called a "crypto-paedophile" for that, though.

I simply don't like the look of hair down there. To me, it has nothing to do with the woman looking womanly. My preference of her being shaven doesn't mean anything even vaguely similar to wanting her to look prepubescent.

Personally, I just think hair looks bad if it's not on the head. I'd request my partner to shave, and I'd shave myself if she wanted me to. A shaved pussy, to me, just looks cleaner.

All those who like hairy, natural pussies? Go for it. But could we please not be rude to those who prefer differently?

Arta717

Just Browsing
Media
Sometimes I shave it all, sometimes I let hair grow.

It depends how I feel at certain periods of time, lol.

Currently have some hair, trimmed nicely.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Natural bush can be an aesthetic appeal on the better majority of women. My last GF, thirty something, five kids, shaves her clam bare for hygene. I tell her she looks good with or without it. She still takes a lady schick & barbasol to it. Tho, designs & shapes are undecided, since my preference is either triangular or landing strip. Hell, I knew this one chick who was so creative she trimmed her bush in the shape of a heart.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Being shaved does not make a full grown man or woman
look like a prepubescent child.
Never has and never will. Get over it.
I like myself and my man bald in the pubic region.
I do not like picking the nasty lil' curly hairs from my teeth.
C.B.:saevil:

honeydew

Experimental Member
Media
I prefer to keep my pubic hair, but I do use a beard trimmer to keep it under control. I like the trimmer over shaving anyday.

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being shaved does not make a full grown man or woman
look like a prepubescent child.
Never has and never will. Get over it.
I like myself and my man bald in the pubic region.
I do not like picking the nasty lil' curly hairs from my teeth.
C.B.:saevil:

*clap clap clap*

bigrick1970

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like either way, but for licking, a nice trimmed one at least is the best if it isn't shaved, but the natural look is also nice if it isn't too bushy like flowing out the sides of your underwear and growing like a jungle. Shaved bald or trimmed is also better for licking; think about it...hair and moisture do not go good together just like under a guys arms in his armpits...hair and lots of sweat and moisture tend to smell and thats why we use deoderant, same goes for a hairy pussy. I have had 1 girlfriend where she didn't shave, but she's the first who's pussy tasted so good that i could lick it forever and never get tired.

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i just trim mine when i can't stand how long they are anymore. :tongue: i don't have a thick bush. if i wanted a nice looking landing strip...it would look dumb b/c my hair down there is thinned out. so i just trim it. i don't like red itchy bumps and ingrown hairs.

...do any other women pull on patches of their pubes? i do it and it feels great. not like yanking on them, but i do it when i masturbate sometimes. just enough to pull the lips up or to spread them. it doesn't hurt at all. i dunno how else to explain it.