How many ladies would consider being Spit-roast?

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i should've looked this up on urban dicitonary before i posted my thread, LOL. oh and my answer is yes by the way. what woman doesn't want two men at once :wink:

Well, he got me fooled as well.

Well, actually I don't want two men at once - I stick to the old one-on-one.

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
No, to the 2 men part at the same time... though I have given an ex a BJ, while I am criss-crossed against him, he'll penetrate from behind with his fingers or use a toy before while I have him in my mouth...and I enjoy that experience. I'm just not up for adding another guy in the picture.

If I ever were, to consider another guy (for argument sake - it's not what I want to do) I would prefer to be penetrated from behind with whomever/whatever is larger.

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No, to the 2 men part at the same time... though I have given an ex a BJ, while I am criss-crossed against him, he'll penetrate from behind with his fingers or use a toy before while I have him in my mouth...and I enjoy that experience. I'm just not up for adding another guy in the picture.

If I ever were, to consider another guy (for argument sake - it's not what I want to do) I would prefer to be penetrated from behind with whomever/whatever is larger.

Take it that's a "Yes" then.:biggrin1:

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's a two part question.

No, I would NOT be willing to participate in a spit roast. Though to answer the question of whether I want someone larger in my mouth or being penetrated, I would rather be penetrated by someone larger, oral is more difficult when he's large.

At the risk of appearing pedantic, I think your first sentence is probably missing the word "not". Oh, I see you corrected already. LOL.

But the question was would you CONSIDER a spit-roast.

You considered it, ruminated, internally debated and came to a conclusion.

But you DID consider it.

Sorry to be a dick. X

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
As i've stated many times, my ADD would totally get in the way of enjoying and concentrating on 2 cocks at once.

I have a hard enough time remembering to breathe while getting pounded and i like to be able to make noise. Not to mention- i always feel bad for the guy at the mouth end because its hard to pay attention and do a good head job if you are distracted.

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
As i've stated many times, my ADD would totally get in the way of enjoying and concentrating on 2 cocks at once.

I have a hard enough time remembering to breathe while getting pounded and i like to be able to make noise. Not to mention- i always feel bad for the guy at the mouth end because its hard to pay attention and do a good head job if you are distracted.

yeah that's what I'm getting at... to give head the right way, and get the rhthym proper and taking him in just right and be able to breathe without gagging and time that with someone else, is just... too much.

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
At the risk of appearing pedantic, I think your first sentence is probably missing the word "not". Oh, I see you corrected already. LOL.

But the question was would you CONSIDER a spit-roast.

You considered it, ruminated, internally debated and came to a conclusion.

But you DID consider it.

Sorry to be a dick. X

I considered if I'd prerfer performing on a large penis or being penetrated.

I don't need you to mind read or interpret my thoughts for me.

If you're a mind reader - then you'd understand the word, I'm not using to describe this bullshit tangent of yours isn't "DICK"

more like "loser."

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I considered if I'd prerfer performing on a large penis or being penetrated.

I don't need you to mind read or interpret my thoughts for me.

If you're a mind reader - then you'd understand the word, I'm not using to describe this bullshit tangent of yours isn't "DICK"

more like "loser."

No mind-reading or interpretation involved.

A little teasing, perhaps.

Sorry. Might I make so bold as to suggest either/or both of the following?:tongue:

Attachments

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wtf is being spit-roast?

I want to know too. LOL:tongue:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's never heard of "spit-roast". Who thinks up these expressions?

It is a mfm..

We've all heard of that. It sounds better than spit-roast. :rolleyes:

I've never done that and have no desire to. I'll leave it as a fantasy.

I'm fine with the basics: 1 hard dick, 2 strong hands, and a hot, wet tongue. And of course, he needs to know how to use all of the above, and I have to be into him. :arms: