How many ladies would consider being Spit-roast?

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm glad to see Houston using protection with both guys penetrarting her - so kudos for finding that.

That was probably as much for the guys as for her...unless my memory is failing me, Houston had some notoriety for filming one or more of those "record setting" gangbang movies. It was some unbelievably stupid number of men, like 500 or some such.

I normally wouldn't judge any girl's fuckworthiness based on her previous partner count, but at some point there's a sanity check...and she's way across that line for me.

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I normally wouldn't judge any girl's fuckworthiness based on her previous partner count, but at some point there's a sanity check...and she's way across that line for me.

OMG! And you accuse others of being judgmental. hmmm :chairshot:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OMG! And you accuse others of being judgmental. hmmm

I sincerely hope this was in jest... :rolleyes:

There's an enormous divide between judging for myself whether or not someone is worth me fucking, and judging for everyone whether the same might be true for them.

Using personal judgment != being judgmental.

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I sincerely hope this was in jest... :rolleyes:

There's an enormous divide between judging for myself whether or not someone is worth me fucking, and judging for everyone whether the same might be true for them.

No, it wasn't said in jest.

You were calling a few of us down in the "infidelity" thread for our so-called "judgment" comments. It just goes to show that even you have a little bit of judgment going on there, Mr. Hazelgod.

B_Sativa

1st Like
Media
In a dry flat land out west! Las Vegas, NV
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And if you did where would you prefer the larger guy back or front?

Recently had this experience. Wasn't what I thought i would be like. Not to say it wasn't enjoyable, but I am pretty sure I wouldn't do it again.

And the big guy was earier to fuck than suck.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First, Houston does not turn me on, but that situation does, tremendously. If I had three guys I could trust explicitly, and of course am turned on by them, that scene is my ultimate fantasy.

One thing in this vid that bugs me about all 2/3/4/5 guys on a girl vids is her pussy was open to the touch when she was on her back. There were 3 guys there and not one could play with her pussy? I hate that about gang bang vids. No one is playing with her tits, her clit, her vag it's just all about the holes.

Rant done.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No, it wasn't said in jest.

You were calling a few of us down in the "infidelity" thread for our so-called "judgment" comments. It just goes to show that even you have a little bit of judgment going on there, Mr. Hazelgod.

I never called anyone down for using their own judgment...but I did rip into you for being judgmental of others. One might think you ignorant for not understanding the distinction...but since it's already been explained for you on numerous occasions, the only remaining explanations are deliberate obtuseness or sheer stupidity.

If you must follow me around from thread to thread like a lovesick puppy, at least do me the courtesy of trying to make sense.

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
First, Houston does not turn me on, but that situation does, tremendously. If I had three guys I could trust explicitly, and of course am turned on by them, that scene is my ultimate fantasy.

One thing in this vid that bugs me about all 2/3/4/5 guys on a girl vids is her pussy was open to the touch when she was on her back. There were 3 guys there and not one could play with her pussy? I hate that about gang bang vids. No one is playing with her tits, her clit, her vag it's just all about the holes.

Rant done.

Unfortunately it underscores that many of these videos aren't about the woman's experience, it's all focused on the guys getting off and that's why they end when the guy comes and not when the woman does. I think it also contributes to men's ignorance about how to get a woman off and make her feel great during sex.