How many large penis owners here are also cigarette smokers???

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
just wondering about this today... and it would be interesting to find any correlation between the smoking habit and the penis size... please post your size, age, age of smoking, number of cigarettes smoked, favourite cig brand and if you ever thought about quitting it or if you tried to quit sometimes... thank you my friends ;-)

UKPianoBoy

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Horrible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
69 posts however you hold that as your mystery.

I did have a rough estimate, but I'm not putting down numbers until I have pictures. It keeps the haters away ya dig? So, for now, let's say 5x4. Err on the side of caution. It's safer that way. There are some rude angry people with memberships.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I started when I was 17 and stopped when I was 27.

If it turned out there was a correlation it would quite literally blow my socks off.

syphon80

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Smoking cigs on and off since I was 17 so about 10 years.. Nicotine is a vasoconstrictor, so I usually have a softer erection when Im smoking.. It also causes ed in some people. BUt is hella effective for ADHD, and OCD..

Usually smoke for a few months, quit a few months.. wish I never touched those things.

Im 7.5"x 6"

Kudos Mystic Wolf for all the research your doing bro :)

Reactions: bulgebigger

henry8888

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well i used to but not anymore.But if your a heavy smoker your erections wont be as full as if you were a non smoker........ It dosnt effect growth or anything like that though.