How many large penis owners here are also cigarette smokers???

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Smoking cigs on and off since I was 17 so about 10 years.. Nicotine is a vasoconstrictor, so I usually have a softer erection when Im smoking.. It also causes ed in some people. BUt is hella effective for ADHD, and OCD..

Usually smoke for a few months, quit a few months.. wish I never touched those things.

Im 7.5"x 6"

Kudos Mystic Wolf for all the research your doing bro :)

hey my friend! I m glad you appreciate my work! :D wish more people liked my research :D very nice size for you and you are also a penisbuilder!! I ,like you, start and stop everytime..there are long period without cigs but then I suddenly restart to smoke, it is my bittersweet pleasure,very hard to quit once for always... btw could you explain me what's ADHD and OCD???

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Mystic, I just realised when I saw this thread again, that since quitting smoking last year I've actually got a little bit softer round the edges, and I have a slightly bigger 'fatpad', meaning I'm about 1/4 inch shorter than before. So maybe smoking makes penises bigger???

henry8888

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey Mystic, I just realised when I saw this thread again, that since quitting smoking last year I've actually got a little bit softer round the edges, and I have a slightly bigger 'fatpad', meaning I'm about 1/4 inch shorter than before. So maybe smoking makes penises bigger???

That would be you getting fatter making you smaller, nothing to do with the non smoking.

tray22nc

Sexy Member
Media
hey my friend! I m glad you appreciate my work! :D wish more people liked my research :D very nice size for you and you are also a penisbuilder!! I ,like you, start and stop everytime..there are long period without cigs but then I suddenly restart to smoke, it is my bittersweet pleasure,very hard to quit once for always... btw could you explain me what's ADHD and OCD???

ADHD = Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (L'incapacità di concentrarsi)
OCD = Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (Comportamenti compulsivi e ossessivi)

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
ADHD = Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (L'incapacità di concentrarsi)
OCD = Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (Comportamenti compulsivi e ossessivi)

thank you very much for explaining me the meanings! btw I think it could be really effective for ADHD due to nicotine but I doubt it could even be slighlty good for OCD... ok, it is a relaxing pleasure but that's all...

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media

Well I have to say I noticed it too... do you mean your erections feel a bit less rock hard?? maybe smoking make us hornier I don't know... this is exactly why I started this thread..It doesn't seem to me that smoking is so harmful to my penis whereas it is for my whole body of course... anybody else noticed an improvement due to cigarette smoking???

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I have to say I noticed it too... do you mean your erections feel a bit less rock hard?? maybe smoking make us hornier I don't know... this is exactly why I started this thread..It doesn't seem to me that smoking is so harmful to my penis whereas it is for my whole body of course... anybody else noticed an improvement due to cigarette smoking???

Oh no, sorry, it was a saying, I just meant I've actually put on a little bit of weight. Hence the slightly larger fatpad!

D

deleted136887

I am a smoker , have a moderate size penis. I read somewhere that studies suggest smoking does have an effect on penis size, in that it reduces blood flow and lead to smaller (weaker) erections. It makes sense. My erections are still good, hope it stays that way.
I am fighting a losing battle with cigarettes, have since I started 30years ago.
I probably would have had a large cock if I did not smoke.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I am a smoker , have a moderate size penis. I read somewhere that studies suggest smoking does have an effect on penis size, in that it reduces blood flow and lead to smaller (weaker) erections. It makes sense. My erections are still good, hope it stays that way.
I am fighting a losing battle with cigarettes, have since I started 30years ago.
I probably would have had a large cock if I did not smoke.

your cock is already very large... maybe it would have been huge if you weren't a smoker ...

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Back in my youth, when I was bullet proof, I used to smoke like a house afire. Three packs of Camel straights a day, plus the occasional cigar or pipe. Started in my teens but after twenty years of abusing my lungs I quit cold turkey and never looked back. Don't miss the cancer sticks one bit anymore.

Reactions: bulgebigger

anoushka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Other than the temporary effects of nicotine on erection quality cigs have no effect on size.

Cigs have a long-term effect though - they contribute to atherosclerosis. When that progresses it will absolutely inhibit getting a good erection and in time any erection at all.