How many like a downward curve?

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
The girl I've been sleeping with for a while now has commented that my dick hits her spot really well and she seems to contribute it to the curve. Been kinda self conscience about it, but just curious to hear from others experience with a downward curve whether you have one or have sex with one

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
That's what I've heard as well, and heard more about upward then us with a downward. But the girl's I've been with have all enjoyed it so maybe its the right amount of angle

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a guy that was about eight inches extremely hard, pretty thick and he had an agressive downward bend, and so when he penetrated me it would push down and slide across on my prostate. Even as we fucked, cum would ooz out of my cock. We would fuck for a good two hours and I would cum at least five times. To this day, everytime I jack off, it's him I am thinking about. Too bad I had to move away. I have never had a dick that felt that good. So to answer your question, I love a downward cock. :tongue:

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
college roomie had a serious downward curve. he had a big dick with huge purple knob. but the downward curve was deceptive. you'd never guess his dick was that big unless you measured it (which i did - haha).

runner9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was self conscience about mine but my girl doesn't insane crazy things with it. I think the curve helps

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think an upward curve is better. That way, she's turned around when she deep throats you, so you can eat her out at the same time.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I knew a guy a long time ago who had this crazy curve (downward and to the right) and it was very hard to suck on (7" long, average girth). It just wouldn't go down my throat in 69 so I had to lay on his side and take him that way. Anal was okay in certain positions, uncomfortable in other.

stlbigman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my curves down quite a bit too. i think guys love it when they suck it but sometimes when i pound a dude it makes it challenging. at times i luv my curve and other times it annoys me i've noticed that it seems the downward guys are usually well hung(7+ inches). i've thought about corrective surgery but it's REALLY risky and not worth it.