How many like a downward curve?

Waruiko_ne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a guy that was about eight inches extremely hard, pretty thick and he had an agressive downward bend, and so when he penetrated me it would push down and slide across on my prostate. Even as we fucked, cum would ooz out of my cock. We would fuck for a good two hours and I would cum at least five times. To this day, everytime I jack off, it's him I am thinking about. Too bad I had to move away. I have never had a dick that felt that good. So to answer your question, I love a downward cock. :tongue:

Downward curves are great! I'm just speechless on how great they are. They are good for deepthroating and doggy style. There was this one guy with a downward curve that I used to deepthroat. When he came, he would become hysterical. I would have to cover his mouth with my hand or a pillow. I was also able to fit the balls in there too.

AOBITCH

1st Like
Media
I have one and I love it. It's very misleading in terms of size, you cant tell how big it really is until you have it inside you ;]

Crosz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a downward curve (shaped like a lower-case n)that I'm very self-conscious about.I haven't had sex but I would be very worried about any potential partner's reaction.

To me...I look weird and deformed.I'm not saying
other guys with a curve are...but that's how I
feel about mine.

Last edited:

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
I had a guy that was about eight inches extremely hard, pretty thick and he had an agressive downward bend, and so when he penetrated me it would push down and slide across on my prostate. Even as we fucked, cum would ooz out of my cock. We would fuck for a good two hours and I would cum at least five times. To this day, everytime I jack off, it's him I am thinking about. Too bad I had to move away. I have never had a dick that felt that good. So to answer your question, I love a downward cock. :tongue:

MMMMM i know exactly what you mean.... hey its not the same guy??????

B_qualitymn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They're THE BEST! I love the shape! It just makes me horny. The best for deepthroating and the best for fucking. Happens to be that i love them sooo much that i'm getting them a lot of times ;-) and the bigger, the better for me:) Last time this guy pulled out a 11 X 7 and I just swallow it...him neither me couldn't believe...I took the challenge and passed ;) without gagging...jippie ;-)

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife loves my downward curve. When she's on her back her vagina has a downward tilt so it fits in perfect. In any position with me on top it slides under her cervix so I can go deep & hard without hurting her. She also loves it in doggie position too because it really hits her spots from that angle. Downward curve works great.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aeshetically I really don't like downward curves, they put me right off.

Had a lover with a downward curve and sex just didn't feel right to me.

Crosz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aeshetically I really don't like downward curves, they put me right off.

I have a downward curve myself & I'm very embarrassed and feel a great deal of shame
about it.I feel deformed as a result.

I would be worried about any potential lover's reaction to it.I suspect most women would react as you did.

srkog

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
sometimes they look deceptively soft, like a straight dick that just isn't quite there yet.

that being said, I have grown quite fond of my own downward curve.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The girl I've been sleeping with for a while now has commented that my dick hits her spot really well and she seems to contribute it to the curve. Been kinda self conscience about it, but just curious to hear from others experience with a downward curve whether you have one or have sex with one

My ex (and my first) had an awesome downward curve...doggy and spooning while having sex were insanely good. I squirted once while he was fucking me really hard when we were doing doggy once...

I had the best orgasms with him just from him hitting my g-spot.

nothing you should be self-conscious about...and the curve definitely hits the right spot and if she's having fun and says so...I'd be happy and proud.

Last edited:

cdarro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally I had a pronounced downward curve. It bothered me so much that when I was 31 (I'm now 51) I had a nesbitt procedure done to correct the curve. Big mistake, don't ever do this! Shortened me by about 3/4", and induced a curve to the left. The surgeon's response? "Oh, we'll just do it again and shorten the right side"! But to answer your question, women were split about 50/50 on whether they liked it or not.