Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm an concentrating has hard as i can! followed the directions and everything. dump contents into pitcher. add 2.5 cans full of water. mix well. chill before serving.

all that and no teleportation :irked:

oh.wait. that's for orange juice. i should have know you couldn't get superpowers by one get one free :frown:
Aww. :frown1: I've been going wrong too. I followed the IKEA instructions exactly! Curse the Swedish.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think this party needs more jello and hot steamy 'secks', and less talking :rolleyes: :wink: :redface:
My teleportation device is also a sauna. If I can work out these stupid instructions, I'll try and help with the steamy 'secks' part. Others can provide the jello. :tongue:

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My teleportation device is also a sauna. If I can work out these stupid instructions, I'll try and help with the steamy 'secks' part. Others can provide the jello. :tongue:

I'm okay without the jello and I'm pretty good with a screwdriver? Handyman Katt, reporting for duty! :biggrin1:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm okay without the jello and I'm pretty good with a screwdriver? Handywoman Katt, reporting for duty! :biggrin1:
I hope that works as a sonic screwdriver, the ladies could have some serious fun with that. :tongue: You in sexy overalls, fixing my sauna plumbing? Yes. I'll allow that. :biggrin1: Oh, I corrected that for you.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, if it helps the cause.. I'd wear a shiny strap-on, wear my jeans halfway down my ass and play the part of handyman. Whatever gets your clock ticking!

Though, the only way I'd ever would wear overalls is if I didnt have to wear anything underneath it and you'd pass me the tools..

Reactions: MickeyLee

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, if it helps the cause.. I'd wear a shiny strap-on, wear my jeans halfway down my ass and play the part of handyman. Whatever gets your clock ticking!

Though, the only way I'd ever would wear overalls is if I didnt have to wear anything underneath it and you'd pass me the tools..
:eek: That would be awesome. Let's make this happen. We'll need more female guests though, otherwise the strap-on would go to waste. :tongue: You already have my c(l)ock ticking! I would very happily pass you any tools you require and unzip those overalls. *drools* :biggrin1:

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thats a fact! I'm sure we could find plenty of ladies willing to chip in, especially if we can get miss ML and her enormous postcount to join us.

But don't unzip me untill everyone gets here, you'll ruin the suprise! :wink:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thats a fact! I'm sure we could find plenty of ladies willing to chip in, especially if we can get miss ML and her enormous postcount to join us.

But don't unzip me untill everyone gets here, you'll ruin the suprise! :wink:
Excellent! Once the guests have arrived, we can gather around and unzip you together. :wink: Ms MickeyLee and her monstrous post-count will really make the party go with a bang! :biggrin1:

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Excellent! Once the guests have arrived, we can gather around and unzip you together. :wink: Ms MickeyLee and her monstrous post-count will really make the party go with a bang! :biggrin1:

That.. is seriously hot. You've got a deal, mister! :redface:
I'll zip up and get ready.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hm.. Doesnt seem that our guest are getting here anytime soon.. well, atleast we're allready up one sexy voyeur and a lost horny dude. I'd say thats enough for a test run!

Unzip me please?

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hm.. Doesnt seem that our guest are getting here anytime soon.. well, atleast we're allready up one sexy voyeur and a lost horny dude. I'd say thats enough for a test run!

Unzip me please?
:biggrin1: With pleasure! *runs hand down chest and slowly unzips* Wow, you really don't wear anything underneath! :eek: I like what I see! Your lovely chest is begging for some tasty treats. I have some cream here, I'll just rub some on before unzipping you fully. :tongue:

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Easy there, tiger! I'm not even fully unzipped and you've allready creamed my chest :wink: besides, what use is cream without strawberries?

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Easy there, tiger! I'm not even fully unzipped and you've allready creamed my chest :wink: besides, what use is cream without strawberries?
Unless my tastebuds deceive me, your lovely chest tastes of strawberries. The cream complements you perfectly. :tongue: Tasty Katt!

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Its special ink actually.. The rings in my pussy are kinda special too, they're supposed to taste like champagne and white chocolate. *unzips the overalls all the way down and steps out of them*

:biggrin1: