Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*WOOT*

That's like telling me that there's going to be a second Christmas!
Gotta love being orally fixated!
Your tongue is dangerous, I hear it's on the endangered species list. :tongue: I'll lend you some cream, then you can lick Mr Cuban all you want. :wink: I'll leave you alone. :biggrin1: (Note to Mr Cuban - have fun and expect painful pleasure. That tongue can kill. :cool:)

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Your tongue is dangerous, I hear it's on the endangered species list. :tongue: I'll lend you some cream, then you can lick Mr Cuban all you want. :wink: I'll leave you alone. :biggrin1: (Note to Mr Cuban - have fun and expect painful pleasure. That tongue can kill. :cool:)

Shhhh...you'll scare the poor dear away!
And besides my tongue might be soft as velvet but it's the teeth and the claws he'll have to watch! :biggrin1:

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*sets up a beach chair, pours some pink coctails* I'm hanging around for this one, i've got a feeling this'll be one hell of a show :biggrin1:

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*looks up from his ones and zeroes* (ugh networking class)

Whoa, this has gotten mighty steamy!

*wipes the sweat from his own shaven dome*
Phew its hot!
* Sips his IPA*
Continue please... Heh.;-)

Last edited:

B_Jordan85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Um you get lost buddy? Not sure how this has anything to do with the impending voyuer fest.... Oh well!

OH. "would fuck missy lee..." I get it now. Well I have never seen a picture of her or him, so I dunno whether or not I would fuck IT. sorry I got lost bye.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OH. "would fuck missy lee..." I get it now. Well I have never seen a picture of her or him, so I dunno whether or not I would fuck IT. sorry I got lost bye.

Lol don't be sorry! I was just thrown off, thought I misread something somewhere.Ya seem to have stumbled into a big ole flesh show. Nothing wrong with that. Pull up a chair.
* Hands you a brew*
Live amateur, and I use the amateur word lightly, pr0n is hard to come by. Lol:biggrin1: