How many LPSG members would fuck..

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Goodness you are talkative...mmmmm put that drink down and lets put that mouth to good use!

Whoa now, just voyeuring for me! The mrs ain't cleared me for messing with overly loverly ladies like yourself! I'm content to watch the spectacle and bring her the resulting..."ardour". ;-)

*Side note* becomes muuuch more talkative per beer imbibed.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Grrrrr.....filed nails....Thank you Miss Katt!

Cat woman eat your little kitten heart out!

All I need now is a willing vic...ahem....playmate to offer their back so I can test these babies!

Last edited:

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I figure if we'd simultaniously wiggle our butts, MoT should come flying in here to offer his services. That is, if finally got that sauna/timemachine working like it should. :smile:

D_Balls Cezanne

Account Disabled
Media
Okay, well this stick works better with multiple operators. It can be unwieldy with just one so if either Ms DF or Ms Kitt would care to lend a hand we may just be able to get the sauna\time machine working and get MoT over here to party.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Okay, well this stick works better with multiple operators. It can be unwieldy with just one so if either Ms DF or Ms Kitt would care to lend a hand we may just be able to get the sauna\time machine working and get MoT over here to party.

I'm more than willing to lends a hand, a tongue..or....mmmm...anything else that you feel might be of benefit...yanno...just for the cause!