how many lpsg women members would fuck me?

daddydick84

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is aimed for the women on lpsg. I think I'm a pretty decent lookin guy and I know I don't have a face pic here but from what u can see how many women could say they would fuck me? I'm just curious about whether I live up to my confidence or not so I'd like real answers. No need to be nice, I can take it

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

So, OP starts a thread asking for feedback from females as to whether or not they'd fuck him. Female responds (declining the presented opportunity). You interject yourself into the thread and lay into her for...what? Her declining to fuck him?

Who's the asshole, really?

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, OP starts a thread asking for feedback from females as to whether or not they'd fuck him. Female responds (declining the presented opportunity). You interject yourself into the thread and lay into her for...what? Her declining to fuck him?

Post of the day ^.

10 points to Gryffindor.

D_ewjjde

Just Browsing
Media

There is no way ever in the history of earth someone would ever say something as a joke would they?