how many lpsg women members would fuck me?

daddydick84

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How am I needy? Im actually not. I could give a fuck what people think about me.i have confidence even though I KNOW im not near what you usually see on this site. The main point of this was for my benefit and to see what random people thought because those answers are the most true instead of asking friends or exes who want to spare my feelings. Thanks for fuckin up this thread all u people that think im an asshole for being a confident human being like everyone should be no matter what size they are. D for effort(now im being an asshole)

daddydick84

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Point taken yall..i should never ask if others thinkmy body is a ttractive...thread fail. just one question. If it was a hot woman with a perfect body would this thread be a success or would everyone pound her into the ground for asking the same thing?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
for true.. if ya had just asked if you're cute.. i would have said from your pics, yeth. ya cute. nicely toned. cute belly button. and nice nipples. i would have said ya have a nice cock. the down curve/hang has visual weight.

but ya didn't. you asked if i would fuck you. totally different tone.

if a woman posted this thread "would you fuck me"
the comments would have been something like

"i want drop a load balls deep in your pussy"
"seek much attention whore?"
"i bet you sweat STD/Is"
"women have all the power in sexual situations"
"where is the anal gape?'

then some dude who looks like Jabba post Krispy Kreme bender would have told her she could stand to drop a few pounds.

some other ass would chime in "fat girls like anal/try harder/have big tits/are easy"

the hater squad would have shown up up "whore"
"no self respecting woman would post nudes on the interwebs. here my sykpe addie" "are you going to post pussy shots"

yeah.. would have been a good time :smile:
eta: and someone would have mentioned wanting to pound her into the ground :wink:

daddydick84

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got ya mickey..very wise. Well ur right tho. I didnt mean it the way everyone took it so yeah I coulda worded it differently. Thanks for clearin it up for me. I was like wtf is wrong with all these judgemental people callin me needy and what not. Thanks again