How many married men indulge their bi side with guys

andy_life

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
How many married men indulge their bi side with guys? Do you feel guilty after knowing that you’re married and have cheated. Im not married but have a female partner and we have 2 kids. Not had sex with girlfriend while she seems to have no sex drive and because we not had sex for a while its seems now I can’t be arsed trying anymore.. I love sex having sex with her but I also have urges for men, which I indulge on the side I don’t like cheating and feel guilty while im with a guy.. I sometimes wish I was either straight or gay. If she was open minded which she’s not then life would be simpler… does this make any sense any thoughts

frankli

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Oh brother! I could have written this post myself. Women , they can shut down can't they? I've stopped trying too. But have also stopped meeting guys ( v occasionally for a circle jerk-, hands to ourselves). I sometimes wish I wasn't bi for the same reasons. But I think there would still be the urge to be unfaithful , but with a woman. This site, and c2c jacking scratches the bi itch. She knows I'm bi, but expects me to suppress it. Would love to get a free pass once a year, it would no way dent my feelings for her, but I know it would be corrosive for hers, so I don't ask. I tell ya, by looking at all the married guys playing with other guys on Craigslist, its a VERY common reality.

andy_life

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
were in the same boat.... I love the sex and feel of a man I love seeing a naked guy in front of me but I struggle with the through of a gay life I don't like the touchy side of it, the love bit. I would like to be gay because man turn me on so much its the lovey bit tho....

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
During the times I have been married, I rarely did this and only when the wife of the moment knew it was going to happen. Not in all marriages, only 1 was that open. Other than that I never did because it would have been to me a moral violation against the marriage vows I had taken. If I was that needing of a male contact for sex I would be a man about it and use my hand and any stimulators I might need. Always got me through.

The only time I did stray it was with a woman and the guilt nearly killed me.

Reactions: CURIOUS_8

D_Cam_L_Towe

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My experience was with a bud and it was a drunk night. He wanted to suck me off. The next night he wanted to do it sober to see what it was really like. After some thought I let him. I still have this guilt in me after 8 years because my wife is a fantastic woman and she would never do that but it was only the second night I feel guilty about because I made a conscience decision to do it. The first night was great but it was just happening all around me and it was a blur. The second night was my choice if that makes sense. We all have different urges whether it's with the sMe sex or different but it's how we act on them that brings our feelings out. This site is a fantastic gateway for my urges.

Last edited:

NYC8"

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just a few days ago I was on a business trip, logged onto Manhunt and within an hour was sharing some nice harmless mutual mast with a guy who freaked out over my size in a very gratifying way. I honestly don't consider this to be sex and feel utterly no guilt whatsoever. My wife knows I am bi. She no longer even comes close to being able to meet my physical needs. I always play safe and like Dan Savage says, I am "discreet and dishonest" so as not to upset her.

hockeyguy83

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm bi, maried guy, was looking for a regular hook-up (feel it safer obviously) I met a gay-guy with a huge thick cock who is clean with a partner. I suck him off once a week and sometimes his partner too. i've wanted to tell the wife but fear her reaction.

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm married and bi. The wife and I are into swinging and she encourages my bi side. She gets off watching me suck another man off and I love having her watch me. We have two guys who are clean and orally bi like me. She wants me to fuck another man but I'm not ready for that just yet but we are building up to it!!! :)

bek2335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I would love to date a bisexual man. I am physically more attracted to men but emotionally more attracted to women. At my age, I would just like occasional sex with no drama. So a male partner sounds like a better idea. But I would want him to be bi sexual so we would understand each other better. Plus I find the idea of male to male sex a turn-on.

Joegrant43

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm bi, maried guy, was looking for a regular hook-up (feel it safer obviously) I met a gay-guy with a huge thick cock who is clean with a partner. I suck him off once a week and sometimes his partner too. i've wanted to tell the wife but fear her reaction.

Great cock!

Fsanford82

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm married and bi. The wife and I are into swinging and she encourages my bi side. She gets off watching me suck another man off and I love having her watch me. We have two guys who are clean and orally bi like me. She wants me to fuck another man but I'm not ready for that just yet but we are building up to it!!! :)

You are a very lucky man! I can only wish....

Fsanford82

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
How many married men indulge their bi side with guys? Do you feel guilty after knowing that you’re married and have cheated. Im not married but have a female partner and we have 2 kids. Not had sex with girlfriend while she seems to have no sex drive and because we not had sex for a while its seems now I can’t be arsed trying anymore.. I love sex having sex with her but I also have urges for men, which I indulge on the side I don’t like cheating and feel guilty while im with a guy.. I sometimes wish I was either straight or gay. If she was open minded which she’s not then life would be simpler… does this make any sense any thoughts

I've been married for 20 years and have been with no one but my wife for at least 30 years. We have a great family (w/ 2 kids) and I'm very happy with everything in our lives (except the sex). I have fantasized for a long time about sucking another man's cock, but it is the potential for guilt that has stopped me. All these years, the temptation of pussy has been easy to ignore, but the idea of sucking another man's cock will not let me go....

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm a married bi guy. Have been bi ever since I can remember I just happened to fall in love with a woman before a guy I suppose. Sex with men is much easier and less complicated and although I do sometimes feel guilty I try to keep my m2m meets purely physical and keep emotions outside.

str8cmtl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
glad to see I am not alone! I recently gave in to my curiousity and had mutual j/o and oral with another dude. I was out of town and we had been talking online for a while before my trip. I am going back in January and we are planning on taking it further. Like me - he is a first timer too, both married with wives who don't put out much lol

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i will add my two cents also. Never sucked a cock, but given my share of hand jobs at the glory hole. I'm not attracted to men...not in the least. Just enjoy playing with cocks... The whole self image thing is there too, of course. I identify as a straight guy, which I feel I am. Every once in a while though, I get the urge to stroke a cock other than my own--but I don't want to engage with, or see other dudes face. That would kill the mood for me. I do not have a desire to go further (ie, sucking, kissing,etc).
Also, I do not let other men touch me either. I don't let them stroke or suck me. (had a guy do it once, just not my thing)

Last edited:
Reactions: misgidedyuthtz

Cecil56

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i will add my two cents also. Never sucked a cock, but given my share of hand jobs at the glory hole. I'm not attracted to men...not in the least. Just enjoy playing with cocks... The whole self image thing is there too, of course. I identify as a straight guy, which I feel I am. Every once in a while though, I get the urge to stroke a cock other than my own--but I don't want to engage with, or see other dudes face. That would kill the mood for me. I do not have a desire to go further (ie, sucking, kissing,etc).
Also, I do not let other men touch me either. I don't let them stroke or suck me. (had a guy do it once, just not my thing)

Well said, I'm in the same boat. I'll give or receive a handjob once or twice per year. I still prefer women by a long shot, but give in to the "cock play" urge now and then. Maybe the Taboo thing has something to deal with my urges?

My first time was camping with a buddy. Woke up in the middle of the night and he had my cock in his hand. After getting horned up from that, I reached over and played with his cock too. That's all that happened that night.

Fast forward to the next camp out a month or so later. Woke up again with his hand on my cock. This time he was jacking me off and I blew a load and it felt great. He was the first person to get me off. Felt I should return the favor and it did not take long, he was a fast cummer. Almost to the point of being a premature ejaculator! Anyway, my hand never got tired with him.

We did it one more time maybe a year later. I got a hold of one of those dirty story books. We sat beside each other and I read one of those stories to him. We were both rock hard by then. Pretty soon I felt his hand rubbing my cock, and I did not object. Then both of our pants got dropped and we played around. By this time, I had learned that lubed handjobs felt better. I grabbed a bottle of hand lotion and shared my secret with him. Again, he was a fast cummer. Then he jacked me off with lube.

It was never spoken of afterwards either time. I got married and he moved to Texas. We are still friends on Facebook. Last time we met was maybe 5 years ago, he is still a great guy. In my mind I wanted to ask if he still likes cock play, but I kept my lips zipped!

Over the years, I have jacked many a load remembering our experiences together!