How many married men indulge their bi side with guys

CutBull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am a bi married guy, my only guy on guy was before I met my wife.I use online cam2cam and chat. I use it to get off when I am so horny for a guy that I feel like I could explode. My wife and I make love a lot, so not getting it is no rational for my online JO with men. I guess it is part of what has kept me monogamous. I do realize that some consider this cheating to and am certain that I do suffer some guilty feelings for doing it, but have not had a cock for real since college so it has worked!

Ajax1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As the bi guy, i can only say i like the pleasure.
Why the guys let me suck him are not even passing concern.
Im there for my pleasure & know how to manipulate to get there.
Im the last person yould peg as bi/gay but i am.i will use a girl to get a man & me together.
Let him play w her first, then when he sexed. & hard i approach quickly, the girl kissed or strokes him and i move in for the suck. They cum in my mouth i swallow. The girl with me says reinforcing shit telling him it was hot.
After that, he either like guy head or not.
Ive had guys that i sucked off but they didnt convert. Hot girl there the entire time pretending it was her. If you go deep you can turn them, but why care? Those are mechanical : someone,guy girl can jsck him off but he wont go bi.

Reactions: Barberseville

fldisfan

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
like bek2335 comment above she's a woman and more sexually to attracted to men but emotionally more attracted to women... im emotionally attracted to woman but sexually to men

The explanation I saw in a Logo channel special entitled "Bi in America" (full show was on their web site a few years back) is that our relationships are based in three separate areas: sexual attraction, emotional attraction and commitment. In heterasexual people we are attracted to the opposite gender, fall in love with the opposite gender, and commit to the opposite gender. This explains why men, or women, only date the opposite gender, fall in love with the opposite gender, and marry the opposite gender. But each of these relationship facets is independent of the other. One can be attracted to the opposite gender, falin love with opposite gender, but can only commit to the same gender (think men who marry multiple times but are strright , or love a women but can't commit to being married, also think of the man who is heterosexual but would give his life for his old army buddy that he hasn't seen in 30 years). This explains being bi. We can fall in love and marry but still are attracted to men but not to other women.

CrossfitterLA

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks...

It just pisses me off when some folks seem to think that if a guy is married and isn't getting head at home he's supposed to what? Just do without and miss out on that entire form of pleasure.

If you and a like minded buddy have the same issue and can take matters into your own hands - good for you.

Though if he's over at the neighbors house getting blown by the babysitter that's an entirely different situation.

I am sorry, but this is absolutely ridiculous. You make it sound like not getting head at home just inevitably and logically leads to jacking off with buddies behind your wife's back. That's like saying 1 + 1 = 5. You could actually be honest with your wife instead and tell her that you need oral sex to feel satisfied - and that her refusal to do so is having a negative impact on you. You could tell her that her lack of oral sex makes you want to jerk off with friends and see if she is okay with it. But to pretend that having a sexual encounter with someone behind your wife's back doesn't in some way count as some form of emotional/sexual dishonesty is total self-denial, IMO. And, btw, I have no problem with married men jerking with buddies (I have jerked with married men), but own your behavior. The bottom line is that if you aren't telling your wife about it, there's a reason.

steel33

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well I'm in negotiations now with my wife. She told me go a head and hook up on line if that's what I want to do. So next step I think we'll need to cover is rules. I have really had an itch that I haven't been able to scratch. At least she knows . She knows I've played in the past. We sometimes joke about who's sucked the bigger dick. I know I had a big one but she told me she had a BBC that was so thick it make her squirt before she knew what it was. The dude fucking her didn't understand squirting. The first time she squirted with me me was really hot and I made sure I signed her to a long term contract!
I'm glad I told her and she has had time to digest it. Lucky me it's been a long time.

auto90403

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a good marriage but we have sex a lot less than before. All the usual reasons: too much work stress, too much business travel. One unusual reason: wife is recovering from bad sports injury.

My solution is to play with men when I'm out of town. I can have a man knocking at my hotel door in less time than it takes to order a room service cheeseburger. I'm vers but lean very much to top. He arrives, I lie back on the bed and get my cock sucked, he thanks me and leaves. Or maybe we have a round two where I ride his ass. Or maybe I'm in a mood to bottom. Whatever we do, we don't do a lot of cuddling. When the fun's done and over, he's out the door. And a refreshed and calmer me gets back to my regular life.

It beats sitting in a hotel bar buying some girl drinks in hopes she'll comes upstairs and suck my cock. Or more. She doesn't have to tell me her hopes and dreams and why her boss/mother/best friend/boyfriend is an asshole. I don't have to lie that my wife doesn't understand me.

What straight people don't get about gay sex is how easy and casual it is. Yes, in terms of being emotionally filling, it's empty calories. But that's all I want. No falling in love. No complicated seduction. Just sex with someone who wants a quickie as much as I do. I'm not capable of falling in love with a man so my gay fun will never threaten my marriage. Unless my wife finds out.

I do my best to compartmentalize my life. What I do away from home is not part of my life when I'm home. I get checked for STDs 1-2x/year and anytime I have reason to worry. (I use public health clinics so there's nothing on my medical records and I pay cash so health insurance isn't involved.)

Yes, I'm cheating on my wife. Would my wife be less upset that I'm getting my cock sucked by a stranger I couldn't pick out of a police line-up versus another woman? Beats me. But she wouldn't be happy, that much I know.

nickntime

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Last night I sucked my first ever. A guy I met in a chat room a few years older than me. He asked if I could slip away from work for a little, and I said sure. We met at a bar. He bought me a drink, and then he suggested we not have a second or he'd lose his nerve. (It was his first time too.). We found an empty office park parking lot, and we both pulled out our cocks.

I'll tell you, although the the only cock I've ever touched was mine, I didn't hesitate at all to reach over and touch his. it was about six inches long and wide and curved up. We stroked each other for less than a minute before I asked if I could go first. I leaned over and sucked and it felt incredible.

Oh my god, I thought, it feels perfect. It didn't seem strange, or even kinky. It was like totally normal for me to have a cock in my mouth. We moved into the back seat, and I continued. He asked if he could do me for awhile, and I said sure. He was a good cocksucker and he did it for awhile and I reached over and stroked his cock while he sucked me. He said he needed to take a break, and I was happy, because really I was there to suck cock not to be sucked.

I kneeled on the floor of the backseat and put his cock back in my mouth and he called me a cocksucker and how I belonged in my knees with a cock in my mouth and I couldn't argue with him. It felt right. And even though it was my first time with a cock in my mouth, I had no problem taking him all the way down. I loved the how much he enjoyed me being his cocksucker.

I told him that I wanted his cum and he said he was close. And he filled my mouth and I took every last drop and left him completely clean, not a drop of his cum wasted. It tasted so fucking good. I'm still euphoric knowing that I have a belly full of cum.

Of course, once he nutted, he apologized that he wouldn't be able to return the favor, but I didn't care. I got what I wanted.

I am glad that I am officially a bisexual cocksucker.

HotRob99

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Wow. Some great perspective from the diverse comments here.

I am fortunate enough to have a lady who encourages my bi side. It really turns her on to see me suck cock. I am a submissive bi...so I'm into servicing cocks and don't need reciprocation. At the same time, it is NOT emotional or even affectionate with me. But even with all this opportunity and even support, I find it hard to meet clean, decent hot guys who appreciate both sides of even a purely sexual thing like man-to-man sex.

I have always separated oral sex with a man from "sex" or even "cheating"...morally convenient? Perhaps. But there has never been an emotional threat to the woman with whom I was involved at the time.

Uncut8x5

Experimental Member
Media
This is encouraging. My wife won’t suck my dick and she doesn’t let me eat her pussy. I want to get my dick sucked but I don’t want to cheat on her. I do like to see a hard dick and I love to watch a guy cum. Now I just need to figure out where to meet a guy who doesn’t want anything else. Any suggestions?

beginner63

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is encouraging. My wife won’t suck my dick and she doesn’t let me eat her pussy. I want to get my dick sucked but I don’t want to cheat on her. I do like to see a hard dick and I love to watch a guy cum. Now I just need to figure out where to meet a guy who doesn’t want anything else. Any suggestions?
I have used silverdaddies with good luck.

slippy_dicky

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Yeah that's the problem, how to find a clean trustworthy sort to explore with. Never done it and don't know how to, and am kept from doing it by the fact that someone else would know that side of me!

Reactions: AG08 and titan1968

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Been married over 30 years to a very stable and beautiful woman who enjoys sex as much as I do. Ten years ago I read a CL ad from a local man wanting mutual jo and to suck each other. I told him to contact me when he had his house all to himself.
One afternoon he texted me that he was all alone for 3 hours. I showered and went over. I was nervous but when we got naked I was the first one on my knees sucking his cock. We get together once or twice a month and pleasure each other.
I favor pussy over cock but it is good to have a hard cock in my mouth and to receive a good blowjob from my male friend.

Pumpme

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wife knows I'm bi and encourages it. Most of the people I have sex with are the ones she bring home or introduces me to, M,F,T, she is really good at meeting and getting to know people, I'm just good at sex

fuckyeah

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've found since embarking on my own man-on-man sex journey, that there are many, many married men who are looking for sex with another man. I am shocked at how many to be honest. Not shocked because I don't think it's natural - more shocked at the number of married men who have to suppress their natural need for man-on-man love. It's sad because making love to another man can be one of the most fulfilling things a guy can do. Especially if the dude is a good buddy - the feelings of love and lust for each other can be overwhelming. Imagine the joking around you normally do with your buddies that turns into a jerk-off session, mutual masturbation, blow job, or more - without judgment!! The release is incredible.

My personal belief is that married men need guy time - and that, as a society, if men were free to love each other without judgment, we would be much better off. Doesn't have to be sexual, but (as an example) giving another man head can be one of the best ways to show how much you care for your buddy while easing the constant urge to get off. Certainly much better than suppression which leads to aggression and all kinds of bad things.