Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've met married men who play on the side with their wives' approval. They seem to be very happy and their marriages seem solid. Relationship standards are changing.

I was one of those lucky guys. And we were married 42 years before she passed away. I definitely had a unique situation. Three rules; never bring anything or anybody home, discretion and safety.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've said this all along. Two men can get together stroke, suck, and or fuck... And treat it like a round of golf. Is this "appropriate" behavior? Not going to judge. I'm certain for their spouses that would be a hard "hell to the no". But this is how MANY bi men approach the subject.

I love meeting gay guys online because they know how to suck way better then my wife . I always meet them at the adult bookstore in Garden Grove , or online at Squirt.org and Adam4Adam

D

deleted817718

I am bisexual, married and it has been fully sexless now for 3 years, and is likely going to remain that way. I’ve not had sex with anyone, men or women, and don’t plan on cheating on my wife.
I think it has been easier for me because my wife has always been open about why she doesn’t want sex and our marriage has always been close and happy

barbunz

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
About the same here only 5 times longer. Yes we've discussed it and she explained her reasons and that's fine. Still love her and are very close, but all that said doesn't help at all. All the reasoning in the world does not help if your in a sexless marriage and one of yo still desires sex.

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It would be very,very hard for me unless there was a medical reason. If your wife/gf refuses sexual intamicy then what's the point. I not only need sex physically but also mentally. The wife and I both notice a lack of closeness when we go thru a dry spell

SeeTheDifference

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My actually coaxed me out of the closet a few years ago and we’ve never regretted it. If it weren’t for her, I’d have never realized I’m psychologically a total bottom. She doesn’t feel like it’s cheating at all because I’m a total receiver. And me sleeping with guys turns her on.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
It would be very,very hard for me unless there was a medical reason. If your wife/gf refuses sexual intamicy then what's the point. I not only need sex physically but also mentally. The wife and I both notice a lack of closeness when we go thru a dry spell

My partner/fuck buddy feels the same way. He needs that outlet physically as it helps him being a better husband. He is and very much so attacted to women, but considers that to be with one a form of cheating.

Our connection we have is just physical which we are both mutually accepting and wanting that. We both have our needs sexually met by the other, once that has concluded we go about our lives, which suits me and him perfectly. Sometimes we might hook up the very next night, sometimes in a few days or few weeks. It varies, Ive never not once felt the desire to be with him on an emotional level and him with me.

I enjoy the comfort, ease and safety I have with him sexually, by being a feminine passive bottom and he enjoys and needs being a strong Alpha male top with me. He has the urges to be an aggresive controlling dominant partner and I enjoy giving him that power and control over me. Once the sex is over we are both equals. Almost never not once did he cross a boundary with me that made me feel totally uncomfortable with our relationship.

SeeTheDifference

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My partner/fuck buddy feels the same way. He needs that outlet physically as it helps him being a better husband. He is and very much so attacted to women, but considers that to be with one a form of cheating.

Our connection we have is just physical which we are both mutually accepting and wanting that. We both have our needs sexually met by the other, once that has concluded we go about our lives, which suits me and him perfectly. Sometimes we might hook up the very next night, sometimes in a few days or few weeks. It varies, Ive never not once felt the desire to be with him on an emotional level and him with me.

I enjoy the comfort, ease and safety I have with him sexually, by being a feminine passive bottom and he enjoys and needs being a strong Alpha male top with me. He has the urges to be an aggresive controlling dominant partner and I enjoy giving him that power and control over me. Once the sex is over we are both equals. Almost never not once did he cross a boundary with me that made me feel totally uncomfortable with our relationship.
I feel like the relationship dynamic permanently changes for me, but that may just be internal.

Reactions: bi2

marriedguybutcurious

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey everyone, married guy here and want to experience my curiously side .

Willing to meet any married guys - Toronto and nearby places, but someone I can trust. I’m a decent married guy but discreet and looking for any married guys as well but want to experience man to man stuffs and no experience here.

I am fully vaccinated 3 doses and planning to take 4th dose this coming Fall. I’m clean and free from any diseases. Thanks and hoping for any message soon.

Hit me , message me on Skype thanks…

tommy.onakoli1

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Willing to meet any married guys - Toronto and nearby places, but someone I can trust. I’m a decent married guy but discreet and looking for any married guys as well but want to experience man to man stuffs and no experience here.

I am fully vaccinated 3 doses and planning to take 4th dose this coming Fall. I’m clean and free from any diseases. Thanks and hoping for any message soon.

tommy.onakoli1
Good luck Hope you find someone

Reactions: bi2

Carbo21

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

tommy.onakoli1
Let me know if you come to Montreal. Skype.
Bouchj21

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've said this all along. Two men can get together stroke, suck, and or fuck... And treat it like a round of golf. Is this "appropriate" behavior? Not going to judge. I'm certain for their spouses that would be a hard "hell to the no". But this is how MANY bi men approach the subject.
That's the same way I feel. No emotion just sexual relief.

bi2

Superior Member
Media

That's the same way I feel. No emotion just sexual relief.
Love the golf analogy.

I think thats why myself and my fuckbuddy continue to see each other. Its so uncomplicated, mutually enjoyable and convenient.

The relief that we mutually get as being an outlet for one another is very satisfying.

He sends me a text, either the night before or morning of. I almost 99% of the time say yes, we hookup, fuck and then go our seperate ways till the next time. This only changes, if I happen to stay the night with him, which always leads to more sex later that night or in the morning. If I spend the day at his place, we just go about doing our own thing no explanation needed no insecurities of being taken for granted, he will being working in his study and I am more than happy sitting in front of the TV watching Netflix or surfing the net.

At some stage during the day, he will take a break from his work, which is when he wants sex again. We have sex, then usually have a nap together be it mid morning or mid arvo. After which I will have shower then go home. Im not sure it could get any more easier ,convenient, enjoyable and emotionless than that. Its probably why we still hookup.

zayin21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I’m married and she knew from the very beginning of our relationship. She’s supportive and encourages me to go and hook up with men. The rules we agreed to are that I have to be safe, can’t bring anyone or anything home, I tell her when it happens, and that I’m exclusive with her when it comes to female partners. And so I’m looking for a regular bud (gay/bi) in the Bay Area…