How many member thought they were 100% straight? Changing Sexuality

from being 100% straight what are you now?

• 10% gay still a bit shy

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • 20% gay

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • 30% gay

• 40% gay

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • 50% gay or put another way a happy bisexual

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • 60% gay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 70% gay

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • 80% gay

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • 90% gay

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • 100% screaming homosexual loving cock all the way!!!!

• Total voters

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yet again a `totally straight`guy has blown off on a thread about letting gay guys suck your straight (that`s heterosexual btw not rigid) cock, http://www.lpsg.org/171089-str8-guys-getting-head-from.html

So these are my questions

How many LPSG members, thought they were 100% straight either due to peer pressure or desire to be straight when they were teenagers and older, but are actually really sexually, emotionally and physically attracted to the same sex?

At what age did you realise and then accept that you were not totally straight?
Acceptance is really important because it helps make us happy human beings.

Did you `come out`?

What age did you `come out` following this period?

Following the LPSG % on sexuality what % gay or bisexual are you?
Not everyone has it on their profile and why should they. You don`t have to answer if you don`t want to, but would rather defeat the object of the exercise!!

I have a feeling there won`t be any lesbians answering, unless a female has gone from lesbian to heterosexual!! Now that would be interesting.....

Brinz

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yet again a `totally straight`guy has blown off on a thread about letting gay guys suck your straight (that`s heterosexual btw not rigid) cock, http://www.lpsg.org/171089-str8-guys-getting-head-from.html

So these are my questions

How many LPSG members, thought they were 100% straight either due to peer pressure or desire to be straight when they were teenagers and older, but are actually really sexually, emotionally and physically attracted to the same sex? I haven't any idea how many there are

At what age did you realise and then accept that you were not totally straight? Realized between 16 and 20. Acceptance was later, can't recall the age, at least 1 marrige had ended.
Acceptance is really important because it helps make us happy human beings.

Did you `come out`? You've confused me for Diana Ross.

What age did you `come out` following this period? I can't recall.

Following the LPSG % on sexuality what % gay or bisexual are you? It's listed at the left.
Not everyone has it on their profile and why should they. You don`t have to answer if you don`t want to, but would rather defeat the object of the exercise!!

I have a feeling there won`t be any lesbians answering, unless a female has gone from lesbian to heterosexual!! Now that would be interesting.....

Brinz
anything else?

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think you will find female sexuality is far more fluid ("labile" is two-bit word) than male, and in fact a lot of women think men's strict compartmentalising is odd.

A man may marry from social pressure, have kids, have men on the side and eventually come out as gay, but he's most unlikely to "go back in" again.

It's much more common for a woman to be fully involved with a man, then a woman, then another man, than the reverse.