How many men actually have over 8 inches?

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
Lol, no disrespect, and I have no problem with anyone bumping their own galleries and dimensions, knock yourself out, I'd do the same. But people have completely misunderstood the thread. :biggrin1:

I KNOW there are plenty of guys on here with over 8", that's what this site is about, so obviously all the bigboys have come together here. But what I'm trying to find out is, if say a woman ( or a man ) went out in the street and randomly lined up 100 men and told them all to drop their pants and make themselves hard, how many of those 100 would likely be 8" or over? And how many, if any, would be over 10"? Is there likely to be an average of about 20 x 8" cocks for those 100 men lined up? In which case that would mean quite a high percentage. Is there likely to be more than 1 or 2 over 10" or a good chance of none? Not asking for exact figures, that's impossible, just approximations and peoples opinions. This forum gives the impression that there must be lots of supersize cocks around simply because of the amount of members with pictures of their erm.. members:tongue:

Not likely to encounter the 10" cock....but the 8" should be there.

CaptainChaos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Surveys aren't typical of the general population...
people with tiny penis syndrome are not going to participate.

To do it accurately you would have to kidnap a random sampling of men and measure them.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How accurate can those studies really be though?
They may not be accurate, but what else can we go by? We have to look at the studies and take them for what they are. I don't think asking random people at LPSG would be more accurate. Although, there are members here that have been with a considerable number of erect men, and they probably could give an accurate answer. I've seen some of them weigh in on similar threads in the past.

To do it accurately you would have to kidnap a random sampling of men and measure them.
If this is true then the studies would overestimate the average size meaning that 8"+ is probably less than 1%.

I'd like to find some statistics on sales of condoms. Of course, there are problems with that like bigger guys have more sex, etc. But I'm curious, are Magnum XL's like 10%, 1% or 0.1% of all condom sales?

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I thought the survey story goes something like this. Those who are really big, report it like it is. Those who are merely average or think they are small, add an inch for good measure. Those who are tiny, don't participate.

Anyway, sex is such a controversial or spicy subject, that sex surveys are automatically suspect.

diamond_042188

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you know how big 8" was? thats a rare size for every man....well, lets say you 8" dick, is there a good contribution in the society?none! These are only for enjoynment! What for if you have 7,8,9 or above the average?
guys, 5 to 6" is pretty much sure that your partner will enjoy it and satisfied...

Guys....can you give me some tips for enhancing your lentgh

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Generaly I'm slightly over 8.5" x 6.25 around. When really horned up i can reach almost 9" and with a cock ring swell to just over 7" around.

karezza

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
From "A Completely Unofficial SIZE FAQ" elsewhere on LPSG:

http://www.lpsg.org/34582-a-completely-unofficial-size-faq.html

Size ranges: Rounding off slightly for convenience, one inch (2.5 centimeter) increments seem to correspond with standard deviations from average. The vast majority of men, as noted above have penises plus-or-minus one inch of 5.3 inches.
Only one in 10 will exceed 6.5 inches (or for that matter, be smaller than 4.3 inches.)
Only one in 100 will exceed 7.5 inches (or be smaller than 3.3 inches).
Only one in 1000 exceeds 8.5 inches.
Only one in 10,000 exceeds 9.5 inches.
Only one in 100,000 exceeds 10.5 inches.
Only one in 1,000,000 exceeds 11.5 inches
A penis that exceeds twelve and half inches is a one in 10,000,000 rarity.

I have no idea how these probabilities were determined.