Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Loveage is a good word. :wink:

loveage is an awesome word.
allows for feelings of ultra-shmoopocity.
while leaving open possibilities for frisky monkey love :biggrin:

Lovage: Music to make love to your old lady by
Nathaniel Merryweather [Dan the Automator] with Mike Patton and Jennifer Charles

This entire album makes me want frisky monkey love, mainly with Mike Patton, but any other male that crosses my path will do in a pinch.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If we're talking eros, then one - my husband. I thought I was in love with my first husband. I've come to realize I was in love with the idea of becoming a mother and having a family. I've since realized that I never truly loved him. I've never loved any man like I love Cap. A sign of love is having absolute trust and dependence in someone while maintaining your own independence, if that makes sense.

If you cannot see your life without him, that's another sign.

I am my own person. I like doing my own thing. But I am incomplete without my partner. We are two so totally different people, but together we make something very awesome.

Aw, I'm getting all mushy. Sorry.

pengucat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ladies, does it make one an asshole if like a month and a half into a relationship, the girl throws out the L bomb and I get uncomfortable with it?

Like, I am not wrong in thinking less than 2 months is really fast right?

Especially when I was accused of cheating a few times with some of my girl friends....who have boyfriends...who were also my friends.

I can't decide if I was in the wrong or not here to get out of the relationship; I just thought it was progressing too quicky especially when I felt I wasn't trusted. Female perspective would be appreciated

VernalTiger

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pengucat, it doesn't make you an arsehole if you're not in love with someone, as long as you're not an arsehole about it. Thank her, let her know that you're not ready to say it but you value her and her feelings. You have a right to your feelings, and she has a right to hers.

Personally, I've never felt the need to declare my love to someone in a short period of time; my emotions work on a slow simmer rather than a rapid boil.

LUM_1986

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My answer would have to be zero... If I'm honest I don't think that it is possible for me to feel love, in the romantic sense, for another person; male or female.

bimetaldude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My answer would be 1. I fell in love with my first man in January of this year on a cruise from Miami to Cozumel. But we had been seeing each other for 8 months before that. It was on the cruise when I realized that I loved him.

Syklex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Zero, as a result of not being out (and internally opposing it) during High School and having averted a lot of male interaction.

Though there has been PLENTY of lust.

Meanwhile, now that I have personally accepted myself as being gay and socialize with many different people on Campus, I realize I seem to have an air of self-confidence that people like and makes socializing easy. Although I have a terrible gaydar and have yet to interact with many other gay guys, I'm sure as time goes on that will change.