How Many Men Have You Slept With?

D

deleted1074483

slept with? not many at all 6 or 7 maybe. Fucked again on the low side vs others but 40 or so:)

Reactions: RJ5on1

oouuu liking the responses I've gotten back so fast. Amen to getting ass. I love knowing I'm versatile so I can suck and get fucked too. Still l on the low side myself slept with 3 still tryna get my number up wish me luck. Mostly because I was in a really long relationship with a hung guy and sex was so good with him i didn't try to get with other people now im single ready to fuck.

tito21

Superior Member
Media
I have been sexually active since I was 16 and never in a serious relationship I tried to work it out I reckon I would have sex at least once a week with different men so on average 52 times a year over 30 plus years would mean I have sucked and been fucked by over 1,200 cocks OMG I know I was a bit of a slut but seen it written down has given me food for thought

Correct me if i’m wrong. Statistically speaking, 1 in 4 sexually active adults has STD/STI. I’m not implying anything. I’m just throwing it out there.

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There’s a similar thread on the site.
I’ve been sexually active since single digits and was around in the 70’s and during the dawn on AIDS.
It’s a freaking miracle that I came through it without an STD.

Jerclitdick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Correct me if i’m wrong. Statistically speaking, 1 in 4 sexually active adults has STD/STI. I’m not implying anything. I’m just throwing it out there.
I never thought much thought other than using condoms while having anal sex nearly always feel quite healthy but thanks for the info

Reactions: Ryan2017

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
There’s a similar thread on the site.
I’ve been sexually active since single digits and was around in the 70’s and during the dawn on AIDS.
It’s a freaking miracle that I came through it without an STD.
Me to very young, only 4 but before I was of age.

Reactions: CURIOUS_8

Jerclitdick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Around 25
Good for you I am mortified by the amount I posted after reading every one else’s posts got out the calculator and seriously worked it out unfortunately it’s about right not any more though live alone and just had a hot bath and a bottle of Chardonnay I guess they didn’t really love me after all lol

tito21

Superior Member
Media
Good for you I am mortified by the amount I posted after reading every one else’s posts got out the calculator and seriously worked it out unfortunately it’s about right not any more though live alone and just had a hot bath and a bottle of Chardonnay I guess they didn’t really love me after all lol

After reading your post, the best way to sum up your last line is Celine Dion’s All By Myself.

I apologise if i come across being judgemental or rude, but i’m very fascinated by your case. After banging 1200 cocks over the years and you still haven’t found love or someone to be with?

Reactions: Jerclitdick

Jerclitdick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
After reading your post, the best way to sum up your last line is Celine Dion’s All By Myself.

I apologise if i come across being judgemental or rude, but i’m very fascinated by your case. After banging 1200 cocks over the years and you still haven’t found love or someone to be with?
I suppose your right I don’t think I was looking for Love more for attention I thought it was so cool being the biggest cum slut on the the scene but when your looks start to fade and your reputation spreads as been a right diva bitch the phone and messages quickly dry up I know I am seen as a complete joke by my younger gay work colleagues what goes round comes around I have hurt alit if people broke up happy relationships on purpose just because I could well karmas a bitch to and I am the living proof I’ve even had to resort back to cottaging to try and get some cock anything else you would like to know about my CASE feel free to ask x

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What is wrong with all those who mix things up... There is a simple question: what is your hook up score. Not if you found love. If you are looking for love pls check a thread about love and flowers.Dont check a thread that is all about guys enjoying sex without having to justify their pleasure. And yes well done to the guy with a thousand plus score.