Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That Joel Schumacher story makes me feel better about being SUPER easy. Not that I didn't already feel good about it. ;)

The number of men I've slept with is about 4 lol. I've never kept track of the number of guys I've had sex with but a reasonable estimate is probably 30-40x that number.

I just find it really hard to say no to a hard cock, or a guy who needs to cum.

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am very proud of the fact I have had sex with over 13,000 guys since I started and add to that total at the rate of 400 to 900 different a year every year (total number of sex acts is higher because i do have repeats). I do a lot of group events and sex clubs, especially when I travel, to enjoy as many partners as I can. I know from similar past posts on this topic some guys are horrified by my promiscuity but I embrace it and live it with pride. Males are made for the sport of sex.

bostonguys617

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The last time I sat down and counted was in April 2015 (I was 27 yo at the time) and my number was 135 partners (mostly guys, but girls when I was younger).

However in 2016-2017 I started working out like crazy and got in super good shape. That was followed by a very slutty phase where I probably fucked 100-150 guys in about a year.

Then I met my current boyfriend and we’ve been exclusive for around a year now.

I would guess my current number is around 250 at my current age of 31.

muskokan

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As stated by @mikeblack and @Jerclitdick I was quite active in the bath houses as a young man and enjoyed the cum slut moniker I wore it as a badge of honour and rarely turned down an opportunity for sex. Age and distance have slowed me down a bit but am sure that my numbers are up there in the low four figure as well! I do like sex with men!!

Between the age of 24 and now (43) I had 10 Guys.

Andrue

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Didn't we just do this topic recently?

Anyhoo... I would guestimate conservatively my count is at about 300. Neither the least nor the most.
No regrets and no apologies either. It was a lot of fun and only four or five were "meh" at worst.
Nearly all of these happened during a 10-year break between two long-term relationships.

I quite liked that 10-year period!

Reactions: JayPR and Wine0

Wine0

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I am very proud of the fact I have had sex with over 13,000 guys since I started and add to that total at the rate of 400 to 900 different a year every year (total number of sex acts is higher because i do have repeats). I do a lot of group events and sex clubs, especially when I travel, to enjoy as many partners as I can. I know from similar past posts on this topic some guys are horrified by my promiscuity but I embrace it and live it with pride. Males are made for the sport of sex.

I’m proud for you, bro - if i lived closer it would be 13,001 !! haha

Reactions: 51arledge